Prolog and Characters

Kim and Park's families know each other for quite some time now. Both of them possess the two biggest companies in the country.

The Park family is very conservative and closed from the eyes of the press, they always check any information that will be published in the press about them. They are known for their advocates being capable to win practically any tribunal. They for sure have their skillets and secrets.

The Kim family is famous for their manners and endorsement business, but also they are known for their looks.

Kim and Park's families after many discussions decided that it's time for their heirs to marry.

Taehyung always wanted to marry Soyeon, after all, they were dating for a few years already. So the news about the marriage didn't scare them.
But you never know what is waiting for you tomorrow.

This will be a taerose story, I hope you will like it.

Kim Taehyung, 28 years old,The heir of the Kim family and future son-in-law of the Park family

The heir of the Kim family and future son-in-law of the Park family.
He's a man of manners, with a good reputation and he cares about his and his family's image. He's very determined and is ready to fight for his ideas and goals. Taehyung is dreaming to build a big family with his loved one, currently is dating Kang Soyeon.

Park Chaeyoung or Park Roseanne, 22 years old, currently is nowhere to be found, other details in the story

Kang/Park Soyeon, 27 years old, the older daughter of the Park family, is very accurate and has nice manners, she doesn't react excitedly over things keeping a cold expression

Kang/Park Soyeon, 27 years old, the older daughter of the Park family, is very accurate and has nice manners, she doesn't react excitedly over things keeping a cold expression. Currently dating Kim Taehyung. She's working as a marketing chef in Park Companies.

Other characters

Kang Daniel, the father of Kang Soyeon, is a very calculated man, he truly loves his daughter even if others don't think so, also he's not what he seems.

Park Chanyeol, the senior and head of the family and Park Companies, is very influential and loves his granddaughters

Kang/Park Jiyeon, the older daughter of Park senior, the wife of Kang Daniel.

Park Jihyo, the youngest daughter of Park senior.

Kim Seokjin and Kim Irene, Taehyung parents the owners of Kim Co, both are known for their looks and good hearts.

Possibly there will be and other characters.

Disclaimer

This story is purely fictional, anticipate a very lame story with grammatical and misspelling errors.
I am writing just for fun so don't expect too much!
I don't own the personages!!!

Hey, Ivy_Salt you said to pinch you!!!