Chapter 16

Chaeyoung was scared, who were those people and what do they want from her, do they want money? or to kill her? ... She was thinking about their intentions when the car stopped and they dragged her out of the car. She couldn't see a thing, she began to feel anxious...
They took her by the arms and led her into a house, soon she was pushed into a bed, and the door shot closed... Chaeyoung struggled to push the bag covering her head till the black tissue fall, the room was grimy and empty filled only by a bed and some dark-colored curtains. She just curled herself in the mattress, tears escaping her eyes, and waited till the sleep will take her... wandering if Taehyung observed her absence if he will search for her.

*****

After talking with the chauffeur Taehyung headed to his office... He still didn't eat, all he cared about is to find her... He called Jimin and his most trusted people... He needs a plan, there's no way that her kidnapping wasn't organized, it was someone who knew her schedule and car, someone close to her because after her grandfather passed away she became reserved... She wasn't talking with anyone, except one, her father... But that can't be, right? ...

Tae: Does anyone saw them or hear something? 

: No sir, there were no people... I suggest asking someone from the dark side of the business maybe they heard something... suggested one-off his men, Taehyung agreed with him, so he stood up and started to make calls 

Jimin: If it's some kidnapers, shouldn't they call already for a reward? 

Tae: I am afraid it's not and if my assumptions turn out to be true, I will make sure he will pay for everything...

Jimin: Taehyung, you stayed here since last night you need to take some rest... I'll call you if something appears...

Tae: How can I rest when I know nothing about her... if she's not hurt... This girl suffered and lost enough... Jimin stayed silent, he was worried as well, they both stayed like that till a phone ringed... Taehyung picked hurriedly the receiver, it was her father...

Tae: I am listening.

Daniel: Taehyung my son! his tone was very cheerful, Long time no see! Why don't you visit me, I think we have something to talk about ...

Tae: Yes, you're right, where can we meet? He tried to stay calm, to control his anger, he clenched his fist until nails pierced the palm, knuckles turning white.

Daniel: Hahaha! Why so eager we have plenty of time... let's meet tomorrow... Taehyung wanted to agree with him but Daniel continued... Oh my! Sorry, I'm too busy tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, I'll make time for you... how about Friday? it seemed to Taehyung that he was making fun of him... three days, he wants to meet in three days... doesn't he care about his daughter... Hello, Son ? are you still there?

Tae: Yes, let's meet on Friday... he stated

Daniel: See You then, say hello to my Daughter! and like that, he hung up the phone...

Taehyung put his hand down with his phone, head lowered, then he began to push everything down from the table, and angrily punched the glass table, breaking it, causing wounds, which began to flow furiously red. Jimin rushed towards him stopping him from damaging himself even more...

Jimin: Calm down!!! We will find her... Jimin said as he held his fists and tried to seat him

Tae: Argh! I will destroy him if something happens to Chaeyoung!!! I swear Jimin, He's doing it on purpose, how can he be so insensitive and greedy for money, Three fucking days, he wants to meet after three days... What will happen to her there?...

*****

Chaeyoung strenuously opened her eyes, her hands and feet ached considering that they had been tied since last night. she tried to seat on the bed and look around, she doesn't know what time is it, she felt dizzy as she didn't eat anything and was craving some food or a least some water... Chaeyoung wanted to shout for someone but they moved faster, the door wide opened revealing a tall man with a tray of food... she couldn't see his face...

: Here is some food, we dont need you to die too soon... saying that he placed the plate on a chair which she didn't see last night... Chaeyoung won't reject the food, she is hungry and needs energy...

Chae: Can you untie my hands I can't eat like that, she asked, holding out her hands to him, showing that they are tied... 

: I hope you won't try to run or ...

Chae: Do I look stupid? I know I have no chance ... she replied quickly with a serious face

While he was  untying  her hands she decided to ask him

Chae: Why did you kidnap me? Do you know who my husband is? Do you want to ask for money? she started to interrogate him...

: Listen doll! don't make me regret it and shut your mouth, I'm just doing my job okay? Chaeyoung felt a little scared so she simply nodded, feeling her hands-free, she began to caress her wounds ...

Chae: I am just scared... can you please let me go? I won't tell anyone... I can even give you money... she pleaded with teary eyes, but he just scoffed

: I warned you, don't make me regret, you're lucky I'm good with you ... but I won't always be here so you better eat and shut up, finishing his words he left closing the door... Chaeyoung just sobbed silently and started to eat... 

Another chapter is done!!!! Sorry for the mistakes!!!
Thank you very much for reading!!!!