Chapter 25

Chaeyoung was pretending that she is sleeping, she wanted to run but Taehyung came early this morning and was talking with her tummy. Not only him but his mother too. It's becoming harder for her to keep simulating, she wanted to scold him, why is he playing with her feelings, he even told his mother about her baby, and she cares about Ms. Kim, but also she can't live with Taehyung knowing that her sister is back and he picked her, he even divorced so now the baby is only her she doesn't want to stay here anymore It hurt too much...

" Hehehe! Please stop it tickling " She wants to burst out laughing

Tae: Hello my baby boy!!! Daddy can't wait to see you!!! He was keeping his hands on her tummy caressing it and whispering as if the baby was hearing him

Irene: Why are you so sure that it will be a baby boy? I am sure it will be a baby girl as beautiful as me!!! She exclaimed

"Exactly!!! Tell him!!! It definitely will be a girl!!! Chaeyoung thought,

And leave her tummy!!! You are disturbing her sleep! Chaeyoung needs more rest she looks so pale... "Mom-in-law I love you so much!!!" Chaeyoung was now thankful that she came with him.

Tae: You are right, I will head to work!! Baby boy or girl, there is always time to make more kids, I will love them all equally!!!

Irene: Let's go already!!!

After they left Chaeyoung let a deep breath, a little bit more and she was about to expose herself. She got up from the bed and took her things and exit the room.

*****

Entering the house she was greeted by Ms. Son and other maids.
Ms. Son: Ms. Kim you are back, she hugged her tightly, We were so worried!!! We thought Mr. Kim will bring you home, in your condition you have to be very careful!

Chae: He is busy, I didn't want to burden him... " Does everyone know already about my baby?? What a big mouth!!!"
I need to do something, she said and got up in her room. Opening it she got shocked.

Chae: Ms. Son, what happened to my room? If that can be named her room anymore. Her things were gone and in their place were kids' things, like beds, toys, and other stuff.

Ms. Son: Oh, Mr. Kim ordered to transform this bedroom for the baby

Chae: But my baby is not even born!!! "How fast is he? And where is my stuff?
She was frustrated, how can he decide for her? Is he planning to keep her beside him to watch his happy life?"

Ms. Son: Your things were transferred to Mr. Kim's bedroom,
" What the... " she looked in disbelief

*****
Taehyung was working in a good mood all day, his employees were pleased with him. He was in his office when an idea came to his mind, he smiled viciously.

" I need to call that Jungkook guy and tell him the good news! Hahaha!" but before he could dial his number he got a call.

Tae: Yes! Future dad listening!! He said with a grin and a joyful voice, but then it turns serious, I got it! Yes! Thank you, I am heading there!! He took his keys and rushed out.