Chapter 8

Taehyung parked the car and looked at Chaeyoung she fall asleep on their way home, he was looking at how she squeezed his jacket with her hands covering herself in it, his cloth looked big on her slim figure. She looked peaceful, time to time she would let a little whimper from crying earlier. He didn't want to wake her up so he picked her up bridal style, she was so lite "How can she be so lite when she eats so much?" he tough. While carrying her in her room she leaned her head on his chest and hugged his torso whit her hands making herself comfortable in his embrace, which made him stiff, he glanced at her, and unknown to him he smiled. Reaching her bed he placed her carefully down and wrapped her up in her blanket, he wanted to take back his jacket from her but she groaned at his action and hugged his cloth as if it was a teddy bear, and he let her be.

Taehyung closed the door to her room and leaned his back, he touched his lips recalling the kiss he shared with her, it was a simple touch of her lips but that made him doubt his feelings, it made him question his emotions and beliefs. She's completely not what he likes in women, she's still young and childish, unlike Soyeon who always controls her emotions. But that short closure that they have, her soft lips and warm body made his inside turn out, he knows she is his wife and he is doing nothing wrong but is it right towards Soyeon who he told that he loves her and wanted a family with her? That's why Taehyung shook off his thoughts and headed to take a shower, tomorrow it's gonna be a hard day...

*****

Chaeyoung woke up with a headache, she got up from the pillow holding her head, her throat was dry, trying to open her eyes she felt everything spinning around. She didn't understand how she got to her room for the first few minutes, then she saw a men's jacket next to her, and slowly last night's events began to return like a tornado. "Attention everyone! Let me introduce to you all, my husband Kim Taehyung, please cheer him up, Ashley: Holy, fuck! damn girl, he is indeed good-looking! Chae: I know right, but sadly I am just his wife and not his lover ... Come let's drink together for the health of my sister. " Flashbacks began to come one after another, Chaeyoung regretted drinking last night, did Taehyung see her in such a state. Chaeyoung shacked her head and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When she looked in the mirror, she was frightened by her appearance, ruffled hair, running ink, and her lips were swollen... " You need to calm down... Chae: If you won't release me right now I will scream and gain attention on us... Tae: You wouldn't..."

Chaeyoung again ignored the flashbacks and went under the shower, letting the water wash away all the pain and tiredness. But last night's events continued to kick her.
She closed her eyes and like a flash, she saw him kissing her, she recalled the feeling of his lips on hers and his body pressing them on the car. Chaeyoung opened her eyes, realizing what she did last night, how would she look him in the eyes? But why would she be scared or embarrassed by that, it was him who kissed her, not the other way around. She assured herself that the kiss was not her fault and decided that she would not feel pressed around him. But she was wrong.

Chaeyoung entered the kitchen, greeted by the smile of Mrs. Son who was preparing the morning meal, Chaeyoung smiled in response and sat down at the table, feeling that her head is spinning. Mrs. Son handed her a plate of hangover soup.
Chae: Thank you, she said, how did you realize that ...
Mrs. Son: Mr. Kim asked to make it!
Chaeyoung just nodded and started eating, the soup started to work as she felt the headache slowly go away. She was feeling better but didn't last long because soon Taehyung entered the kitchen and sat across her ready to take his breakfast. Chaeyoung began to choke on the soup as he sat down at the table. He looked at her worriedly,

Tae: Are you okay? he asked, looking at her intently, she just nodded. Chaeyoung stared at the soup as if it were the most interesting thing, she didn't know how to look him in the eye and start talking.

Chae: Last night I ... I apologize for my behavior, I didn't have to run ...

Tae: Everything is fine, it's my fault too, he interrupted, Chaeyoung looked up making eye contact with him, they were both looking at each other intensely.

Chae: I'd like to ask you about ... but her eyes stopped at his lips and the image of their kiss appeared in her mind again making her lose her words.

Tae: Let's not talk about what happened last night, he started to speak, intuiting what she wanted to ask, your grandfather asked about you,  he wants you to visit him or at least call him, he misses you and hopes you will start working in Soyeon's place while she is in a coma ...

Chae: I'll probably call him, she interrupted him, but I don't think it's a good idea to replace Soyeon...

Tae: You won't... It's just for the time being, please think about it,  okay? I will go first. He looked at her one more time before leaving her thinking about his words.

A short update this time, Closing the updates with the fourth chapter for this day!!! I hope you liked it. Sorry for the mistakes. Thank you for reading!!!!
I will try to update one more time this week!!! Or maybe two!!!