Chapter 6

After his failed search for Chaeyoung, he returned home, thinking that she may be home already, but she wasn't. He called and texted her but there was no answer. He started to curse himself, feeling guilty for what he said, what if she's in trouble? She doesn't know anyone here, maybe she is at her parent's or grandfather's home... Yes, maybe she's there, with this thought he falls asleep.

The next day Taehyung headed to the Park's mansion, to bring Chaeyoung home with him, but...

Mrs. Kang: Oh, Taehyung-a, what a surprise, what brings you here?

Tae: Good morning, Mrs. Ka..., sorry, Mom, is Chaeyoung here?

Mrs. Kang: Why would she be there?

Tae: Last night we had a little fight...

Mrs. Kang: Poor you, it must be hard dealing with her, she's such a brat, unlike my Soyeon, who is very feminine and understanding. That's such a pity that you married that little punk...

Tae: I am sorry, to interrupt, but can I talk with Mr. Park?

Mrs. Kang: Dad is not home, he's at a clinic, by the way, I want to visit Soyeon, would you accompany me there?

Tae: Yeah, why not, I didn't see her too...

*****

Taehyung was sitting beside Soyeon's body, watching her "sleeping" body, her mother was there too. He didn't understand why she didn't worry about her daughter, as well as her father. They are always cold towards her, is that because of Soyeon's condition?

Mrs. Kang: My lovely girl... when will you wake up? She sighed, then looked at Taehyung, Don't stress yourself, she will come out of the coma and everything will be like old times, as for Chaeyoung... She probably returns soon...

*****

Two days, it was two days since Chaeyoung left. She didn't call back or reply to his texts. He was worried, what if someone kidnapped her, that's why he told his people to start an investigation and search for her.
He was visiting Soyeon again, but when he opened the door she wasn't alone there was an unknown man, sitting beside her.

Tae: Who are you?

The man averted his eyes from Soyeon and stood up facing him.

: I am Sungjae, Yook Sungjae, I am Soyeon's friend, I just found out what happened to her and decided to pay a visit.

Taehyung nodded and approached to shake his hand.

Tae: I am Taehyung...

Sungjae: Soyeon's boyfriend, she told me...

Tae: Was... I am married now, an arranged marriage, but I still can't let go of her...

Sungjae: Oh, that's sad... anyway, I need to leave now...

*****

Before leaving Taehyung decided to talk with the doctor about Soyeon's condition, when he was about to enter the accidentally heard him talking