Chapter 17

!!!Trigger warning! Some scenes may be disturbing!!!

Two days, it was two days since she got kidnaped... they were keeping her in the same room, and giving her some food just to keep her alive...

But things came to a change when some of them started to bang on her door making her wake up, panic occurred her and she tried to hide somewhere, but she got nowhere to go...

Then the door slammed open and one of them entered her room, he was drunk and Chaeyoung felt that he has bad intentions... he started to approach her...

: Come here little girl let's have some fun... he was disgusting, Chaeyoung tried to run, but he pushed her on the bed and hovered on her, he gripped her hands, and began to pull her clothes...

Chae: Aaah! God! please let me go!!! Please dont do this... she was screaming and crying fear and panic took over her, wriggling she managed to release one of her hands and scratched his face, the man got more furious and slapped her face so hard that her lips started to bleed

: You like it rough dont you? then he slapped her again on the other side, making her lose sense, her head started to spin around... He tore her blouse, revealing her bra, sat between her legs, and began to unbutton her pants... Chaeyoung, having no powers, thought that this was the end for her ... but suddenly he was thrown aside and heard someone beating him...

: I fucking hate the scum like you... the unknown man was beating him with no mercy till he was covered with blood and wounds... after making him unconscious and a bloody mess, the man approached her...

: Hello pretty lady!!! he saluted her, You are lucky that I came here, then he took off his jacket and covered her body, what he did to your face? he asked already knowing the answer... Can you look at me? How many fingers I am showing to you? Chaeyoung tried to focus on his hand which was covered with tattoos, then she examined his face... he was looking innocent, with big doe eyes... and his voice it was sooting with a prominent Busan accent, I know I am handsome, but we dont have much time...

Chae: T-two fingers... she said very low

: Good now let's run from here... he quickly took her in his arms and pulled her out of the room where she was being held captive... Chaeyoung wasn't understanding what is happening, she just let him carry her leaning her head on his chest, and before losing her conscience she whispered:" Thank you!..." 

*****

There have been three days since Chaeyoung's father settled Taehyung. Taehyung, with his trusted people headed for Daniel's department, Daniel's assistant greeted him and led him toward the door. Before entering a phone ring.

Tae: Excuse me is an important call! He addressed the assistant, signaling that everything is alright he gave him some space, I am listening, his voice was serious, Is that so? It's for sure? Thank you! Good job! after the call ended he released a deep sigh, then he turned to his people, I will go first...

Entering his office he was greeted by a smiling Daniel, Taehyung could not believe that he can be like that, he has no shame... How can he be so happy and carefree knowing what he did to his daughter...

Daniel: Oh! You came... take a sit... he offered, Taehyung approached his desk and sited, Something happened? asked he pointing at his bandaged hand

Tae: It's because of a street dog... I suppose you wanted to discuss

Daniel: Yes! How is Chaeyoung by the way? he asked with a mischievous smirk while observing his reaction, and he succeeded because right after the question Taehyung glared at him with furrowed brows and ranged eyes, his hand formed a fist, jaw clenched hard

Tae: What do you want? his voice was plumb, he was ready to broke his nose

Daniel: I just want a share in Park Companies, and your help in merging Kim's businesses and mine!, he looked intensely at Taehyung and added, After all, we are a family, right?

Tae: And why would I do that? he asked back

Daniel: Dont pretend that you don't care about her, I watched you, Even if you still love my daughter Soyeon I know you have something for her, don't u? So if you still want to see Chaeyoung safe and alive you will do as I ask!!! Or you will get her only cold and in a wood box, I need just a call for that!!!  Taehyung stood from his chair and placed on the table a little recorder. Daniel looked at him confused... when he understood what was happening he started to look pale, he just falls on his chair 

Tae: I guess you know what does this means, I recorded your confession and threatening... Dont think I will stop on that, in a few hours your company and name will be placed on the black list and be sold out... My lawyers are already here you can talk with them... You said we are a family? You are nothing to me... Your daughters will understand me... Thank them that do you are still alive... And yeah I will say hello to Chaeyoung! that being said he trow him a last disgusted look and left the office room, he closed the door and looked at his lawyers, You can start! after he rushed out " I am coming Chae"

On the other side of the door, Daniel was pulling out his hair, with trembling hands he took out his phone and dialed a number

Daniel: What took you so long? I need you to beat her up and send her t... he got interrupted, What do you mean you lost her!!!! he raged, Wher is she? ... W-What? ...W-Who? Alright... he put the receiver... he looked scared and defeated... Forgive me Soyeon...

Thank you for reading!!! Sorry for the mistakes!!!
Who do You think saved Chaeyoung?