Chapter 12

Park Jimin always wanted a little sister. Meeting Chaeyoung, he decided that his sister doesn't have to be blood-related. Especially since they look alike, both got looks and are talented, well maybe Chaeyoung is a little tall but that doesn't matter...

Jimin was looking at Chaeyoung and listening intently to her suggestions for organizing their company's anniversary. He was proud of her, but he couldn't help but notice the noticeable discomfort on her face and her nervousness. Then he looked at his girlfriend who had a mischievous smile, this girl ...

The meeting ended and all the collaborators started to leave ...

Jimin: Chae, are you going? he asked, seeing that she was still sitting on the chair and was not preparing to leave.

Chae: I still have something to do, you can leave first... she had a rather pale face so she hid it behind her long hair that cascaded over her shoulders, and her voice was a bit low.

Jimin: Are you okay? he asked with concern, She just nodded

Chae: Yes ... I am totally fine, you can go I'll come later, she assured him with a smile

Jimin: Okay, see ya then?

Chae: Yes, see you soon!!!

As soon as Jimin left Chaeyoung squeezed from pain, her period just started and someone stole her pads and painkillers, now she was staying in her seat with a bloodstain all over her clothes and the comfy chair. 

Chaeyoung took her phone and called her Secretary.

Chae: Yery can you please come to the conference room...
Yery: Something happened Mrs. Kim?
Chae: I'll tell you when you get here...

*****

Jimin was returning for Chaeyoung, approaching the conference room, he collides with Yeri, who was hurrying somewhere.

Jimin: Yeri, something happened? he asked as he helped her to get up

Yeri: I'm sorry, Mr. Park, but I don't think I can tell you it's a delicate matter ...

Jimin: Okay !? Then can you tell me why you're in a hurry?

Yeri: Mrs. Kim, she asked me to bring her spare clothes from her house ...

Jimin: Miss Yeri, let me help you with something...She only looked at him confused... Jimin took his phone and dialed a number
Jimin: Hello! Taehyung...

*****

Chaeyoung was checking some documents when she heard a knock on the door.

Chae: Yeri, please come in, have you already brought what I asked for? so fast?! she wondered.

Jimin: It's not Yeri, it's your favorite Oppa! he said in a cheerful voice as he entered the room, Chaeyoung was a little surprised, she wouldn't want anyone to see her now ... 

Thanks to Yeri, who had some painkillers with her and extra pads, but she needed a change of clothes anyway.

Chae: Jimin-Oppa, I didn't finish yet...

Jimin: No need to explain... he stopped her, I know something happened, you dont need to tell me, I figured out who did it, It's alright!! he said with his cheerful voice and smiley eyes... Chae let's talk about something...

*****

Taehyung was confused when Jimin called him and told him to bring for Chaeyoung some spare clothes, it's not a problem ... but he had to search through her underwear ... why he didn't ask the maids, he doesn't know either. "I did that for Soyeon as well when she needed to, and Chaeyoung, she's my wife, so it's not a problem, yes", he convinced himself...

Taehyung was about to open the door when he heard them talking.

So he half-opened the door, eavesdropping on them, curious what was happening. What he heard made him short

Jimin: All you have to do is admit ... do it for yourself, he was encouraging her

Chae: I don't know Oppa, I'm confused, Taehyung he, He's perfect ... then she took a deep breath, well, he's been so sweet with me lately, and he always shows up when I need him the most, he makes me feel protected and ... Oppa? I think you're right, I love Taehyung !!! she said with realization hitting her hard, but then she frowned her eyebrows, but I... she didn't finish her words because Taehyung opened the door interrupting her

Chaeyoung and Jimin quickly turned their heads, Chaeyoung looked a little scared at Jimin and then at Taehyung, "What if he heard me?"

Tae: I brought your clothes, he spoke with a serious face, voice dry, his mind full of thoughts of what he heard. After handing them to her, Taehyung looked at Jimin for a long time

Jimin: Ah yes we have to go, let her change ... Chaeyoung maybe you should go home today, it would be good to rest, he offered, Chaeyoung just nodded while biting her lower lip. Taehyung will send you back, right?

Tae: Yeah, if you need to rest then I will send you home...

*****

Taehyung waited in front of the car for Chaeyoung to come out, he wanted to talk to Jimin about what he had heard but the latter had to leave urgently.

He was taken out of his thoughts by Chaeyoung's steps toward him. Taehyung opened the door for her and helped her sit down, then took a seat behind the wheel. Before starting the car, he broke the silence ...

Tae: Maybe it's not the right place and time but I want you to know ... Chaeyoung looked at him, the tone of his voice made her cover with goosebumps, she was suddenly taken by nervousness again, I want you to know that what I am doing it's just taking care of you like your grandfather asked me, it's not romantical love, it's just care, please dont misunderstand...

Chaeyoung did not feel the pain, she felt the despair and the hope that died. Trying not to let the tears flow, Chaeyoung ignored the sting in her throat and smiled warmly.

Chae: Everything is fine, I understand ...

Tae: Okay then, I'll be late today, I'll visit Soyeon! he stopped her quickly and started the engine.

Chaeyoung only looked ahead, trying not to reveal herself, and her tears, remembering the words she failed to say to Jimin: "...but I have no right to love him because his heart belongs to my sister, I am only his wife, and that's enough for me... "

!!!Chapter 12 is done, thank you for getting this far!

I apologize for the mistakes !!!