Chapter 15

Chaeyoung entered the edifice where her father was working. It was a tall building with a rather gloomy interior compared to that of her grandfather, well, it was already her husband's.

Reaching his floor she was greeted by his assistant who helped her to enter his office. Entering the room her father stood from his chair and approached to hug her. Chaeyoung felt awkward because it was for the first time being hugged by her parent.

Daniel: Glad that you agreed to meet! How are you? he asked after breaking the hug and asked her to take a seat.

Chae: Better... Why did you need to see me?
Daniel: Why? can't a father want to see his child?
Chae: Well, you didn't want it for a long time and...

Daniel: I wanted to talk about your grandfather's business, Chaeyoung smirked, but she didn't interrupt him, Your husband is too young and inexperienced to run such a big company... Even if he married you and got the CEO position, you still have the biggest share of all the businesses...

Chae: And you are telling me this because?

Daniel: I want you to talk with Taehyung to invest in my company and become partners... I can help him with the management of the Park Company...

Chae: For that Taehyung has our counselors and advocates... I don't think he will accept it anyway

Daniel: So you are refusing to help me... Do you choose your husband over your blood?

Chae: Where has this blood been, when you're wife was beating me... Or when I needed your help...

Daniel: That woman is your mom...

Chae: No she's not, or did you forget already... So this is why you approached me... Why I am not surprised, everything you cared about was only your money and my sister... Saying that she stood up from the chair and left not sparing him a glance

As soon as she closed the door her father dialed a number...

Daniel: She refused... You can start...

*****

In the car Chaeyoung allowed herself to tear up... She was hurt and disappointed, yes, she knew that her father was going to ask her something like that, but she hoped that a least once her father cared for her, a least once she will feel a parent love...
Suddenly the car stopped resulting in banging her head...

Chae: What happened? Asked she while caressing her head

Driver: Stay here Mrs. Kim, someone bumped in us, I will check out...

She failed to recover from the hit when suddenly a man with a mask opened the door and took her out of the car dragging her in a big black vehicle, everything was happening very fast, she looked around her driver was unconscious...

Chae: Who are you? Let me go!!! Please, someone, help me!!! she tried to escape hitting and biting the man who was pulling her, but no one was around that area...

Man: Shut her mouth! And blindfold her! commanded one of them

Chae: My husband will find you!!! You, peace of.... they taped her mouth and put a bag in her head

Man: Make sure to tie her hands and legs... What a woman...

They tied her quickly and the car drove them away from the crime place... leaving the chauffeur and her things there...

*****

Taehyung just arrived home, he was expecting that Chaeyoung would greet him, but he was welcomed only by Hank.

Tae: Hey, where is Chae... He asked caressing his fur

Mrs. Son: Mrs. Kim didn't have returned... I thought she will come back with you...

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, that's strange... She also didn't answer his calls... "Is she okay? Is she still with her father?" He started to worry... His phone started to ring, so he answered in a hurry thinking that it was Chaeyoung

Tae: Chae!, where are you? Are you...
: I am sorry Mr. Kim, it was her chauffeur, Mrs. Kim got kidnapped... Someone assaulted our car today...

Tae: Where are you?! He asked not waiting for him to continue, he was angry. Saying that he rushed towards his car and drove in a rush, making a few calls on his way...

Taehyung was furious, he shouldn't have let her go alone... He should have to accompany her there and make sure she has returned safely. If anything will happen to her, he won't forget himself... He will make sure to find the culprit and pay him back ten times more...

Thank you for reading!!! Sorry for the mistakes!!!