Chapter 21

Chaeyoung woke up in a tight embrace by her loved man, they were facing each other so she was looking at his extremely handsome face, it was strange how good-looking she is seeing him now.

When she first saw him she assumed he was stunning but now, she is seeing him with different eyes. She's happy that she is the first one to awaken cause she can stare at him as much as she wants. Chaeyoung doesn't know how she will act around him now.

Last night they shared a breathtaking kiss, a very delicate and gentle one.

Separating their lips from each other because of the lack of air Taehyung smiled satisfied and made her fall with him in the comfy bed falling asleep together, they didn't talk about the kiss and what was the meaning of it, he just engulfed her in his arms and wished her good night. And she indeed had a good sleep, the best she had in the last months.

Chaeyoung doesn't want to think about the significance of the kiss, she doesn't want to get hope...
Her eyes landed on his lips and she unconsciously bit her lower lip, she wanted to taste it again, His plump lips were so inviting.

Realizing what she was thinking she felt her face getting hot. But he won't know if she will steal a kiss, only a slight kiss won't hurt, right?

Chaeyoung lifted carefully her head and leaned closer to him, her heart started to beat faster as her chest was pressed against his... "This is not harassing... It's just a wife kissing his husband... He won't know!!" She was assuring herself... " OMG!!! His chest is so thick and his torso too!!! " Chaeyoung get a grip on yourself!!!"

Chaeyoung shrugged off her thoughts and started to approach his lips when she almost reached her task she stopped... Taehyung was staring at her with a questionable look.

Precisely, He was awake all this time, because of her giggles and her moving body on his to reach his lips. He wanted to see what she planned to do and he couldn't miss catching her in the act. And he succeeded, her flushed cheeks and widened eyes were adorable.

Chae: Khm! I -I was checking if you have a mole on the nose... She looked closely at his nose then moved a little and nodded, Yes, you have a mole on the nose!!! " What I am talking about? He will think I am creepy"

Chaeyoung wanted to pull apart from him when she was suddenly rolled down and Taehyung hovered on top of her. She forgot to breathe for a moment, she was never so close to him.

Chae: W-What are you doing? She stuttered. Taehyung was staring at her with a teasing smile

Tae: I am just checking if you have a mole under your lip! Saying that he too leaned closer to her face and inspected her lower lip, Yes, you have a mole under your lip... He was teasing her. Do you want to check all the moles on my body? Chaeyoung become even redder if that was possible, she couldn't say a word, and the fact that Taehyung was still hovering on her and his face was so close wasn't making things easier for her. But then he started to laugh and lifted himself from her.

Tae: Let's get up!!! and have some food! Taehyung left her doomed on the bed and run faster to take a shower, he was praying that she didn't feel his situation cuz he wasn't ready to explain nor was he able to resist not doing things to her. Chaeyoung doesn't even imagine what effect caused her proximity to his body and thinking about the fact that he wasn't with a woman in so long, he has good patience and self-control...