Chapter 19

Tae: She was supposed to be your ?... He didn't want to say it, he can't imagine Chaeyoung to be someone else's wife... She's his, and only his, and he won't let anyone change that

JK: YEP! And as far as I know, you have a girlfriend, right? Jungkook approached him, their height is almost the same, and the tension around them was suffocating. Taehyung was silent he knows that he was cruel and unfair towards her back then when she had no fault.

Jk: You can have a seat... It's not like I'll let you go easily, signaling his men they closed the doors letting them alone.

Tae: Yes, I had a girlfriend before marrying Chae... He said taking a place. Jimin sit too he was curious about what happened, he didn't know such details about JK.

JK: Who is she for you now? Can you confidently say that you don't have any feelings for her, that you don't think about her? Taehyung again was silent, he lowered his head... He would lie if he would say that he doesn't think about Soyeon, but is this love?

Jimin: Jungkook, you said that you were supposed to marry Chaeyoung? What happened that Mr. Park changed his mind? Seeing that Taehyung is deep in his thoughts Jimin chose to ask

JK: A mistake, I did a big mistake that changed my life... Jungkook's face became sad, regret-filled in his voice, I had known Mr. Park from a young age, at that t time my parents were a big figure in Busan, and he was a frequent visitor in our house... Our families were friends. At the age of sixteen, they told me about marrying Chaeyoung,
I only saw her in photos...
From that time I was informed that I need to have an impeccable reputation and not to involve in illegal affairs... But the news about our marriage and an eventual alliance spread between other companies... they have concluded that we are a threat to them, especially those who were practicing illicit deals... So, they just killed my parents, they were betrayed by their friends.
Returning home from my friend's place I found them dead, he stopped for a moment and took a deep breath, in the back of the house I heard my sister's scream, one of them tried to assault my sister... In a rage I... I killed that trash... Taehyung and Jimin were silent, they didn't know how to react... The only person who supported me after this was Mr. Park, he helped to close the case so no one would know about me being a killer, he tried to keep me innocent, but I was too blinded by hatred towards all those people ... I decided for me that I will destroy all of them, and in the end, I become their nightmare, a the age of twenty-two I become the most dangerous man in Busan... I made them all pay for what they did ... but I lost Chaeyoung... Mr. Park thought that I'll put her in danger, and my reputation started to spread around...

Jimin: I am sorry Jungkook, I didn't know, I wasn't in the country at that time... And you never mentioned it before 

JK: That is in the past... Now I am more than sure that I can protect her...I was pissed off when Jimin called for help... You were supposed to take care of her, he looked straight into Taehyung's eyes, That's why I won't let her go, she will be more secure here with me... he smirked, You wanted to divorce her anyway, right? Taehyung furrowed, I know more than you can think!

 he smirked, You wanted to divorce her anyway, right? Taehyung furrowed, I know more than you can think!

Tae: Chaeyoung is free to decide for herself what she wants... As for me... she is my wife and always will be, just like you said, the past is past...I can assure you that I will take good care of her and I won't put her in danger, ever... I just didn't expect that her father could be so greedy for money... the tone of his voice was fierce, he wasn't planning to give up. They were sending eye draggers to each other, which made Jimin feel intimidated by them. Soon was heard a door knock and the room entered Chaeyoung, Jungkook, and Taehyung turned their heads at the same time their gazes softened, and both of them stood up.

Chae: I am ready! Chaeyoung was wearing Jisoo's dress, which was a little bit small, so her long legs were on full display... the boys gulped their saliva

JK: Are you going to leave me, pretty lady? Jungkook approached and asked her with a pouting face, Do you want the demon to eat me?

Jisoo: Aish !!! you little asshole watch out your mouth, she rushed to hit him but Jungkook hugged quickly  Chaeyoung from the back as if hiding himself, See Chae-Chae she is evil! he then looked a Taehyung's face had his jaw clenched, In a moment he reached them and separated Jungkook from her

Tae: I think we need to go, my WIFE is tired and she missed OUR home! Taehyung said, emphasizing the words "Wife" and "OUR", he buried Chaeyoung in his chest not bothering that her heartbeats escalated and that her face was burning red

Jungkook became serious he doesn't want to separate from her, she is important to him...

JK: Chaey, Do you want to go? he asked sadly

Chae: Slowly but we lea..y have two now... she said muffled confusing him, she pushed Taehyung's chest a little so he released her, she turned and faced Jungkook

Chae: I am sorry but we need to go, I missed home, she observed that Jungkook was sad... she smiled at him, Thank you for saving me!  She tiptoed and kissed his cheek then she hid her red face in her palms, Jungkook smirked at Taehyung while his eyes and mouth were wide open

 she smiled at him, Thank you for saving me!  She tiptoed and kissed his cheek then she hid her red face in her palms, Jungkook smirked at Taehyung while his eyes and mouth were wide open

JK: Okay!!! he was smiling ear to ear, But if he ever will hurt you, call me anytime or you can come to me! he said with a threatening and serious voice.

When they were leaving Taehyung approached Jungkook's ear and whispered " She may kiss your cheek, but me she's kissing on the lips" leaving with a winning smile "How You Like That?" he thought...

Thank you for reading!!! Sorry for the mistakes!!!!