Chapter 26

Chaeyoung was already in her 4th month of pregnancy. And now she's on ultrasonography to find out the sex of the baby.

She truly doesn't care what would she have, but her husband and mother-in-law were fighting with each other about whether it would be a baby boy or girl.

In all this past time Taehyung was nothing but a sweet husband, he was spoiling her so much but she doesn't complain. As for Soyeon... Taehyung told her about her intention, about what happened and they didn't mention her anymore. Chaeyoung asked him to forgive her but he said he still needs time.

: Okay, Mrs. Kim, let's begin the examination... Chaeyoung felt Taehyung's hand holding her, he insisted to come with her. Lastly, he doesn't let her alone for too long, he is making sure that she is safe and has everything she needs.

: Here you go, did you see that little spot here is your baby!!!

Tae: Oh, God!!! Taehyung was smiling from ear to ear, What do we have?

: Give me a minute... Congratulations you have a baby boy

Tae: YES!!! Told you it will be, I am the father after all!!! Then he leaned towards Chaeyoung and kissed her lips, Thank you!!!

: Wait a moment... Her voice was serious, making them alarm

Tae: Is there something wrong? Chaeyoung clenched his hand more strongly

Chae: Is the baby alright? She was concerned, she was afraid that her baby might be unhealthy.

: The baby is fine... but I am sure I caught something... Oh!

Tae, Chae: What Oh!?!?
: It seems you have twins, and it's a baby girl! Congratulations!!!

Tae: OMG!! Chae!! I love you so much!!! He said kissing her deeply, Chaeyoung let her tears of joy out.

*****

Taehyung was working when he got a call that Chaeyoung was in the hospital, she was giving birth to their babies.
Rushing towards the delivery room he was walking in circles, he was very nervous, the nurses told him that Chaeyoung is having a hard time and that the process is complicated...
Irene: Son, she hugged him as soon as she reached there, Everything will be alright, have some faith...

Tae: I'm a very worried mom, he started to tear up, Chaeyoung's mom had the same problem... and if something happens to her I don't know what would I do...

After nine hours of waiting and hearing her screams, it was killing him knowing he can't do anything to help her, but then suddenly her voice got interrupted by a baby scream, He got up waiting for them to get out of that room.

Soon after, the room opened and the nurses went out with the babies, Taehyung smiled happily but only for a moment,  Chaeyoung's tired body and without consciousness is hurriedly moved to another room.

Tae: Dr. What happened to Chaeyoung?? Where are they taking her?

Dr.: She lost too much blood and her body is exhausted, we warned her that she might not resist but she insisted to deliver the babies naturally, they moved her to the resuscitation room. We are doing everything for her, but we need a blood transfusion...

Tae:  Then what are you waiting for?!!! Do it!! He said angrily

Dr.: The problem is in her blood group... She needs a specific one and she needs it now, we used already the reserve we had...

Tae: Only her father can be... He pulled out his hair in realization, but he's in prison now, Fuck!!! He punched the wall

Soyeon: Who said that only Dad can be the donor? I have the same blood type,
Tae: Soyeon...

*****

It was the baby's first birthday, the house was filled with balloons and flowers. Taehyung was welcoming the guests at the little party he organized, he wanted to make a simple celebration because they were little and the noises would disturb them.

Soyeon: Hey! Let's get inside I will ask someone else to great the rest. He nodded and approached her looking at the visible baby bump

Tae: How is the baby?

Soyeon: It's very active!!! I guess he will be an athlete!!!
Taehyung smiled and they headed towards the backyard right beside the garden where was the party going.
There he saw a man who was making faces at his babies.

Tae: What are you doing?

Jk: Hello to you too, As you can see I am playing with my niece and nephew...
Look at Jihyo she's so pretty just like her mommy, and Chanyeol, he's handsome as well just like his mommy...

Tae: Actually, they got my genes too, You know, I was the one making them with Chae...

Jungkook grimaced but looking behind him he saw an angel and smiled.

Tae: Why are you greening like that?
But soon he scoffed seeing him being hugged by his wife, so he pulled her off him.

Chae: I am happy you could come, Kook!!! She smiled brightly at him

JK: I couldn't miss this, besides it's you who invited me... He returned her smile

Chae: Still alone?

Jk: Don't worry about me, you know, I am International Playboy! He said with his head lifted while slightly smirking, Auch! He got hit in the head

Js: International my ass!!! I can bet Chaeyoung is the only girl you talked with!!! She spits at him

Jk: Chae, hide the baby or this witch will kidnap them!!!

*****

Later that night, Chaeyoung got into their bedroom after putting the kids to sleep. She found her husband with a pout laying in the bed. She snuggled in his chest and placed a kiss on his cheek

Chae: Why are you upset? She asked gently

Tae: No I am not! He denied but then he started to mimic her voice
"I am glad you came, Kook!" Kook? Really? Since when?

Chae: You are so cute when you are jealous! She pecked his lips

Tae: No I am not cute! He said smiling, Chaeyoung pecked him again

Chae: No? Then how are you?

Tae:  I am sexy, he kissed her, and handsome, then again, but this time deeper, You know, I still didn't see you in that gift from Jennie! He said while attacking her lips with more need pulling her closer...

The Fin!!!!
I hope you guys liked it!!! Thank you for reaching the end!!! Sorry for the mistakes!!!