Chapter 2

The hospital was filled with people, Taehyung was sitting on the chair in front of the emergency room waiting for the doctors to get out and talk with him. How could things turn out this way, just yesterday they were happily together, and now he finds out that the woman he will marry is someone unknown, and his lover, his lover is fighting for her life next door.
After hours of waiting the doors of the emergency room finally opened and the doctor approached them.

Dr.: Mr. Kang, Mr. Park, miss Soyeon is safe, everyone let a heavy breath, but... She suffered a very strong collapse which resulted in her coma, but that's not fatal, there is hope that she will wake up soon... Now, excuse me, I need to check the other patients.

Mr. Kang: Thank you, doctor... Can we see her now? Her father asked with a worried look

Dr.: Not today, she just got an intervention, besides, all of you need to take a rest. Tomorrow will be.

Taehyung was just there in the back and listening, a coma, Soyeon is in a coma. Why is destiny hard on them?
Mr. Park approached him.

Mr. Park: Taehyung, I understand that you love her, and now you're devastated but... don't forget about your commitment, I will give you time, but then... Now, let's get a rest, tomorrow will be a tough day.

Taehyung nodded, of course, how can he forget that?

For the past week, he was visiting her and being by her side, he was thankful that the Parks didn't disturb him, but the good things don't last long.
He was sitting beside her bed, as usual when his phone rang. It was his father.

Mr. Kim: Taehyung, I know you are with her right now, but it's time, they brought her home, you're future wife is already in the country, in the way of the Park's mansion, you need to be there, asap.

Tae: Right, he signed, I will be there.
After he hung up the phone, Taehyung looked the last time a Soyeon before leaving the hospital room and heading to meet his faith.

*****

Taehyung was sitting on the couch waiting for her arrival. What is she looking like, is she well mannered, does she have studies, he guesses that she has, being a Park means that you are high class, and of course, she will be impeccable. After all, she is Soyeon's sister. He was worried that she may be too young, she is only 22 years old.

Taehyung was brought to reality from his thoughts by a bang and a scream. It was a female voice, so he stood up and headed to the sound.
Shock, that's all he was feeling when he saw what is happening, there was a petite girl/woman fighting with two big men. She was dragging one of them by his ear while hitting the other with her leg.

" I said, leave me alone, you sacks of mud"

She was hitting them and trying to release herself from them

Mr. Park: Chaeyoung! Leave her, he said to them, look at you, how well you grew up! Come here and hug me! He opened his arms inviting her into his embrace

Poor men loosened their grips on her letting her go.
Chaeyoung who earlier was angry softened and run-in his arms.

Chae: I missed you, but why would you need to bring me here, I was having plans, then out of nowhere appeared those guys, and started to drag me to the airport. She glared at them

Mr. Park: That's because you were running from them, and not answering my calls

Chae: I hope it's not what I think it is...

Mr. Park: I am sorry Chae, he said gently, Taehyung come here!

Taehyung who stood there and was watching all of this shocked regained his coldness and approached them. Mr. Park turned around Chaeyoung, she was now facing him.

Mr. Park: Taehyung, meet my granddaughter and your future wife Park Chaeyoung, the heir of Park companies.

"You got to be kidding me" it's what Taehyung thought.

Both of them were staring at each other, Chaeyoung was looking with a frown face, while Taehyung was thinking about what he got himself into.

Chae: Grandpa, is this a joke? I know you may have chosen him very carefully and all, but, isn't he a little bit too old...

Tae: Listen!!!, I don't want to argue with you right now, because it will be useless to talk with someone who just got out of kindergarten, but I respect your grandfather, that's why, right now, I am here when I could be beside my loved one... He left giving her a long look

Chaeyoung stood still, without uttering a word

Chaeyoung stood still, without uttering a word. She felt a little hurt, even if she talked bad as well...

Mr. Park: Well, I suggest to both of you to take a rest for now. Chaeyoung, tomorrow you would need to sign the papers, Taehyung I hope you will take care of it because you already know the details.

Chae: Grandpa, is there something wrong, why are you rushing things?

Mr. Park: Don't worry, everything is alright, take a rest, your room is already prepared...

Chae: I-is she home?

Mr. Park: She will be there hastily, she couldn't be there sooner, but she will come to see Soyeon, you should too...

Chae: Yeah, right, it's always Soyeon... She mumbled to herself, but Taehyung could hear it, even though he didn't understand what are they talking about.

Her grandfather hugged Chaeyoung, placed a kiss on the crown of her head, and left.

This is how she looked like

!!! Chapter Two is done. Don't hesitate to indicate the mistakes I made.
Thank you for reading!!!