47.

Amora

"You know I still cannot believe you're wearing a flannel!" Carrie stated, throwing her hands around as she motioned down towards my clothes.

I shrugged, looking down towards my clothes. I had on another one of Bennys piece that he stupidly forgot again.

Excerpt this time it wasn't a jersey, it was his blue flannel.

I had soon decided to just wear it after many minutes of contemplating and fighting with myself.

Today, I chose to pair it with a similar, dark blue plaid skirt and a plain white shirt. With white tube socks and my of course usual, white baby doll Mary Jane heels.

"Don't I recall you once saying flannels we're a don't?" She questioned, tilting her head as she nudged my arm.

"Yes, and I also recall me saying that Benny Rodriguez was a don't? Now look" I sighed, nudging her arm back.

"Lesson learned Carrie. Major lesson learned" I huffed, shaking my head as I kicked at a rock down the sidewalk.

We both continued to walk down the sidewalk before reaching the familiar gate and walking past it to see the group of boys who all sat around the dugout.

We both walked over, immediately making me roll my eyes when hearing them all awing once seeing me.

"Awe, she's wearing your flannel Benny man!" Kenny awed, smiling smugly as he nudged his arm.

"Oh how cute!" Squints mocked, folding his hands onto his chest with a sarcastic smile.

"Gosh ok.. can you mindless oafs please shut your mouths?" I huffed, sending them all an angered look.

I scoffed lightly, shaking my head as I glanced over to see Benny who rolled his eyes at them before walking over towards me.

He glanced down, cracking a smile as he shook his head "Why do you keep wearing my stuff?"

"Why do you keep leaving your stuff?" I questioned back, tilting my head slightly to the side.

He sighed, shaking his head with a smile.
"You know I'm doing it on purpose right?"

Immediately my eyebrows furrowed in confusion, crossing my arms as I huffed lightly.
"What! Why?"

"Because I know you, and I know exactly what you're going to do with them" He explained, cracking an amused smile as he pulled me closer towards him.

I scoffed, shaking my head at him as he wrapped his arms around me tightly. "Oh I so so knew it. You couldn't be that moronic to leave your favorite jersey twice!"

"Oh yes very cute, but can we please wrap this up. My clothes are going out of style here!" Squints exclaimed, throwing his hands up impatiently.

He immediately looked back, shooting yeah-yeah a look once seeing him beginning to open his mouth to speak. "Don't you dare yeah-yeah!"

"Oh finally! Now that you mention I've been so meaning to-

I paused once seeing squints very, highly unamused face. "I was kidding!" He grumbled.

"Oh you were? I wasn't" I smiled, tilting my head making him scoff at me.

Benny shook his head, squeezing me slightly before pecking a kiss onto my cheek and finally letting me go.

"Gosh finally. Go away you're going to crease my shirt!" I exclaimed, looking down and quickly smoothing out my top.