P4 Composition 4

"Ha,I'm so bored,"Complained Belle with a yawn."Maybe you can go for a jog at the park nearby,"Suggested her mother.It was a glorious Sunday morning.Belle had just completed her homework assigned by her teachers."That is a great idea mom!I've been longing to go for a jog,"Belle shrilled with excitement."I'm going to ring some of my friends,Said Belle running towards the phone.
They met at the park not long after Belle gave the call,"Let's start jogging then!"Exclaimed Ami.After an hour or so,they stopped for a rest,"I'm beat!Let's get some rest,"Suggested Yuu while panting."I need to go to the toilet first,"Said Ami urgently.As they were walking towards a bench nearby,they saw a wallet lying on it."Let's check it out.Maybe we can find the owner,"Said Yuu,opening the wallet.But they only found some money without an identification card,"The owner must be very worried,"Guessed Ami walking towards the bench."We should start searching for people with anxious expressions,then we can ask them if the wallet belongs to them,"Suggested Yuu with a grin on her face."Let's split up and ask around,we'll meet at the entrance after half an hour.I'll be holding on to the wallet,"Belle told the group excitedly.
They started the search immediately without delay.They looked around hoping to find someone who looked worried but when they were about to give up hope,Belle saw a man mumbling to himself with an anxious look on his face.Belle ran towards the man and asked,"Is this your wallet?"The middle aged man looked at the wallet in Belle's hand and his eyes lit up,"Yes!That is my wallet!Thank you!"Exclaimed the man with joy.Belle rang her friends and told them the good news."How can I ever repay you?"Asked the man with gratitude."You don't need to repay me,I'm just gald that I was of help."Belle replied grinning from ear to ear.She was as happy as a lark that day and skipped all the way home.Belle's mother praised her for her honesty.