bakugou x child ! reader [cons of a single parent]

another one that had the most votes

𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

bakugou was well a single parent and it was never his fault in the very first place after all m/n was unable to look after them since they were never ready for this job which bakugou didn't take soon breaking up
Ever since now you had only lived with the ash blonde for your whole life and now having a quirk at a young age your father had a bunch of things to deal with, having look after you, trying to keep his hero roll up to date and a bunch of stuff.
You could say he was one busy parent and having to have someone babysit you either friends or someone he had paid for to do the job.

yet today was something different for he was having a break from his hero duties being able to look after you for the week which he was grateful for.
For you, you could say you where excited to being that you could finally have some time with your dad after what had seemed like years or even a decade or what you had assumed was decade in your small mind. You just wanted to spend those moments with him the most and nothing can change your mind otherwise

as you played with some of your toys in the living room while your dad was finishing washing all the dishes, you had been thinking of what you could do for the time being.
placing a small hand on your chin you had begun to go into deep thought on where you could go later
´Hmm the shops? Maybe no it might be too busy today. How about the theme park? nah It's probably closed...'
your mind processed different places you could go to but it never really clicked perfectly until a certain idea had popped up
´i know maybe the park would be perfect!'
the girl/boy/child stands in triumph as their
e/c orbs lit up in determination as they walked over to the man who had layed himself on the couch

"dada! Dada!" The 6 y/o cheers while sitting themselves next to the man who was ruffling the child h/c hair as they both laugh, "what is it, little bomb?"
you look at him with a toothy grin as you replied to his question, "can we go to the park in a minute because you asked me where we should go this morning."
"good idea lets go now," He gives you a small smile as he picks you up and grabbing your small backpack and your plush doll, soon opening the door so you could both go out

𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽✓

The two of you had finally made it to the small playground as you begin to play around while bakugou had followed you around making sure you were safe and sound.
as he does so small whispers can be heard from behind him mostly coming from more older adults.
Questions where heard like "How can 1 person look after a child?" Or "why would a young man be raising a child all on his own where is their mother?"

It was like the ash blonde could be only the one who could hear it coming as he only just gave them an annoyed glare soon leading them to run/walk of.
he didn't act like he cared much since that just may affect his standards of being someone who can never get effected by a few scratches of any insult, yet it was like taking a knife to his heart when hearing those words. He was just trying his best but it seemed luke nothing would work.
as he started to daze of into his train of thoughts, he felt small tugs on his shirt before seeing y/n give him a small smile as they yawned, "dada, can we go back home i feel tired..."

picking you up, you placed your head onto his shoulders as you begin to drift to sleep. Only for him to let out a sigh before walking back to your apartment.
A few minutes had passed and by now you had woken up on the couch before seeing your poor dad cry holding his head down with his hands. "dada are you alright!" You panic in fear as you began to Hug him tight so he could could calm down yet it seemed to have worked in a way, but still you could hear the sounds of his shaky voice am small tears come down his face as he looks at you his face all puffy.

"y/n do you hate me for not being the best dad i can?" He trembles slightly as you begin to tear up along side him, "papa, i don't i love you"
Wiping the tears of you with your arms you gave him a small smile as he gave one back as he began to rough up your short/long/mid length locks, "i love you too, little explosion"