villain ! deku X adopted ! twin ! reader (miss me?...)

This is like the todoroki X villain!reader but it a villain!deku X adopted !reader so yeah also this might include my oc.

You are in class 1-a and you are now training in the usj with the your classmates also your quirk is: hope and despair- you have a half demon and angle side and your weapon is a dagger. Also you can imagine you r hero costume.
______________________________________________

Y/N's POV

As we were inside the bus waiting to arrive to the usj, I still had memories about my twin brother and how we first met after my step-mum ( into midoriya ) adopted me.

Flash back~

As me and my new mum were walking to our new house, i was excited for the first night with my new family.

Time skip~

We arrived to a small apartment and walked. Well there wasn't much inside but as I walked around my mum told me to meet someone and as she lead me into a all might filled room.

'Wow who would have lots of all might merch'

"Y/n this is your twin brother, Izuku." I heard my mum with a smile on her. "Oh hi there I'm Y/n it's very nice to meet you!" I chirped in excitement, " And very nice to meet you too."

We instantly became attached together and I knew we would be siblings forever.

End of flash back~

3rd person POV~

As you zoned out for a bit not really paying attention to my surroundings, you was interrupted by your bestfriend, kodoku.

"Um, Y/n you okay." They asked in a bored voice,"Oh yeah don't worry kodo-kun I'm alright I'm just spacing out for a bit!" You stuttered. "Wait is it about deku and how he has been missing for now 10 months now?"

"Yeah it's been difficult I wish he's okay."

Time skip~ ( I'm a lazy bean )

Y/N's POV

After a few minutes later, We arrived at the usj a new step to becoming a hero. As we took a step inside we found the space hero: thirteen.

As he was making a speech about how his quirk could kill someone if he isn't careful and how we can save people, I noticed some thing was up."that is all I thank you for listening." he said while he bowed at us.

"Anyway, Mr aizawa there something behind you like some type of mist." I say anxiously. As he looked behind he saw it getting bigger until I saw 2 figures coming out. One with hands all over his body and whether that looked quite similar to izuku.

As I looked the two I noticed kodo didn't look to good, so I tried to help them but I was stopped and was pushed.

"Let go of me I'll be fine. Yet before I knew they were gone. As looked behind me I saw Kodo being held by neck. As I ran up to them I noticed the green haired boy go in front of me "Miss me N/n Chan/kun."

'Wait it can't be him, izuku?'