Kiribaku x baby ! reader ( lost but found )

3'rd Person POV~

As your daddy ( kirishima ) was making dinner for you and your dad ( bakugou , your dad watching tv and you were casually playing with your hero and villian figures in your play pen.( idk what to do at this point )

After a few minutes or so~

Kirishima's POV~

As i was finished cooking some fried rice and some fish, I called the two of them that food was ready, I only saw bakugou sitting on the table but no Y/n. I decided to look at the living room where I last saw her/him, but their was  no Y/n to be found. So went to her room and other places around the house, but could see her/him anywhere. So I decide ask bakugou were she went. "Um bakugou do you know where Y/n went?" He stopped eating and sound up from his chair and started to look around but as he came back he shouted " Ok were the he'll is she/he! "

We got ready as quickly and decided to look outside the house.

A few more minutes later~

After minutes or even hours of searching for Y/n we were starting to lose hope so we decided to go back home hoping that Y/n was safe.

Bakugou's POV~

As we walked home I saw kiri starting to cry so I quickly gave him a hug to support him. As we were at our home and as we opened the door and went inside we suddenly saw ... Y/N?! Eating on the table.

Wow I thought she was lost but seems like we were blind...

Bonus:
____________________________

Y/n :"daddy were where you?"

Kirishima:"My baby we thought you were lost!"

Bakugou:"Kiri be quiet! Anyway were did you go."

Y/n:"Um I just had to go to the bath room..."

Kirishima and bakugou:

(⊙~⊙)''' 

"WTH"