kodo X villain ! reader (what's wrong with you?)

(Side-note: this is placed at the training camp where it's being attacked by the league of villain since they are trying to take two students and kodo & the rest of their class including class 1b are trying to fight back)

(A/n=kodo and some other of my oc is a mine and isn't cannon in the anime)

Kodo Shigaraki/yagi

Info: gender / genderless(doesn't have a specific gender)

Quirk: mimic / can copy or create a quirk

Y/n shigaraki / villain name: Ęrrør

Gender: you can pick

Quirk: puppet master / you are able to trap or control someone and can use their quirk by going inside the users body

Kodo POV

'Why does this happen at the wrong time?' I questioned myself as I was fighting to protect the twins like it was the end of my life. I couldn't risk losing the two since they have been in my life for a long time since we first met.

"Kodo-kun, where a you going?" I heard Nozomu whimper, "I'm gonna find the others which I mean class 1a and b."

"Are you sure you'd be safe be safe" Zetsubõ asked will I was about to ran away. "I'm sure about it but please stay with Mandalay and the other the Heros okay." I earned a little nod then I ran into the ash and smoke filler forest .

Time skip~

As I was walking with Deku, Shoji, Todoroki Tokayami, Ururaka And Asui trying to find bakugou, we were stopped by a villain who didn't seem to have anyone by her/hid side. It didn't look like a challenge, so I instantly ran up to them while I still can trying to Finnish her/him of with my knife.

"Kodo-kun wait you don't know their capable of!" Deku and todoroki shout as I ignored the two, but without noticing I was stuck in the position I was in.

'Wait what the flip why can't I move' my mind was thinking of to many things but I couldn't concentrate on one signal thing.

"Hey isn't it rude not to respect a guess or should I say sibling." Wait it can't be her/him. " Any who, Mr compress can you turn them into a marble or what ever you call them things you do?" I heard the familiar voice ask in a very creepy and unsettling way. Then everything went black.

Time skip again~

As I regained my conscious back, I saw in a way that same person and the rest of the villains. "Huh what hell is going on." I said while I was rubbing my eyes to get a better view. "Oh hi their again kodoku shigaraki or should I say Yagi." I heard the villain say in that uncomfortable tone. "Oh not to be rude or anything but the names Ęrrør and I hope your okay right now seeing your friends losing a fight with my fellow colleges."

As I tried to break free from the restraints I saw bakugou trying to do the same but it was no use. 'Why do I have to be the one? Why can I protect the people but when ever I try to defend myself, I always get into something?'

As I was throwing despair at my self I knew it won't help so I decided to break free and get out me and bakugou out of here.

After a while, I was soon able to escape and while I had the chance. I tried to get away by running but the strings were reattached again. And after my body started to get dragged back and as I looked back, I found purple mist at the back of me.

I tried to reached my hand out trying to get out but it was to late as soon as I got pulled I said with tears in my eyes to the monster that I knew was my sister/brother,

"What's wrong with you?..."

And then I saw nothing

(Another A/n: anyway the video on the top was a made by yagami yato and guess what I'm to lazy to remove it so you can watch it)