bakugou x young ! reader(some bonding time)

You and bakuhoe( which you called him) never get along since he was always hard headed and very, like very annoying to you and he also thought the same about you too, so yeah ...

But Anyway To Any Way, Back To this Oneshot!

Today it was your 6th birthday so you were excited for it, So you where running to your older brother's, bakugou room to just to remind him it was your birthday today. "Hey bakuhoe it's my birthday!" You replied excitedly as you jumped on hiws bed. "Be quiet  Y/n, I'm trying to sleep dumbo..." You pouted in anoiyance of your brothers response then you ran up to the living room. To find both your mum and dad sitting down at the couch with your present on the table.

Time skip~( I'm straight up lazy)

After opening your presents that you family got you (only your mum and dad did actually )

This is what you got:

As you played with your new toys, you suddenly heard your mum shout  "COME DOWN HERE AND CELEBRATE SISTERS/BROTHER'S FREAKING BIRTHDAY AND DO SO THING WITH HER/HIM FOR A CHANGE!" You were kind of confused why she would asked him that since you whe...

As you played with your new toys, you suddenly heard your mum shout  "COME DOWN HERE AND CELEBRATE SISTERS/BROTHER'S FREAKING BIRTHDAY AND DO SO THING WITH HER/HIM FOR A CHANGE!" You were kind of confused why she would asked him that since you where both fine not always being there for eachother, but none the less you didn't mind. But then again you heard your brother shouting across the stairs as he went down with his every day clothes."OH MY FUDGING GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, OLD HAG!!!" Then out of no where he threw some clothes on you face which was annoying for you. He then told you " Put these clothes on dip-shit we're going out asshole." "Fine butt face..." you said to him with a bit of anger in you voice.

Another time skip~

This is what he got you

(If your a boy just don't wear the bow )

As you came down stares where your brother was he came up to him and followed him outside as you walked with each other, holding hands. After walking a long way you made it to the museum filled with your favourite animals in the world. DINOSAURS (or animals). Okay so as a kid you where addicted to these fasinating creatures so yeah.You had fun there even your brother did also you did see him smiling which made even more fun.

After that at and when your at home ready to go to bed~

As you were tucked into bed and was quickly asleep. Your brother came into your room quietly and kissed you on the forehead and as he did that you had a little smile painted on your face which made him happy.

You bother loved each other and you both knew you loved each other no matter.

A/n: srry if this didn't make any sence so I'm srry i just got a bit lazy making this