[ Fantasy au ] pt.2

Kodo's POV

"When would you like to know dumb*ss?" 'Oh you want to come at me b*tch' I said whilst I stared at him with anger. "Oh Um I didn't mean too, it's just that curiosity got you know, curiosity killed the cat." Y/n laughed weirdly.

"Y/n-Chan you always act curious do you."I hear deku say in a cheery tone.
When would she stop being naive. I just wish she can realise what's going on.

As I walked away I felt a tug on my clothes ends up Y/n found it disrespectful but I ignored her any how.

Y/n's POV

Why are they all acting weird when there each other like they hate one
another I knew them long enough I need to get to the bottom of this

"Hey guys look it's king endeavour." I say in as the king walked up to the stage that was in the middle of the ball.

"Why do you think he's gonna say guys." Dear asked as I thought of multiple answers but as my trains of thoughts I was able to here the true answer.

"Hello there fellow kingdoms, I'm very happy you all came here today since I have some news for all of you.
Apparently a we is gathering again the league and we will your powerful warriors to help us." Endeavor says in a

Wait what! This isn't real it can't be I thought  that it ended after 1000 years ago . It doesn't make sense...

To be continued???

(A/n sorry if this is short but I will make the next one longer)