Ururaka X suicidal! twin! reader

Ochako>
Y/n are you going to because you've been more quiet more often and you haven't eaten anything for the past 3 days now everybody is concerned about your health.

<Y/n
Ururaka I just don't feeling that hungry that often and I promise I'm alright.

Deku>
Are you sure you can tell us the truth if it's a lie

<Y/n

I promise it's the truth I would never lie about it also I don't want people to worry about it.

Shouto>

Okay...

Time skip~
At the rooftop...

[You are already took of your shoes and you let your braids undo, unless you aren't a girl or you leave your hair down]

<Y/n
Thank god they didn't realize about it because I can't even bare living anymore since all I do is mess up everything in life I can't even become proper hero cause of... myself.

I guess this will be the end for me anyway I will be able to give ochako an easier life without me.

Ochako>
What are you doing- wait don't tell me...
You can't do it please!

<Y/n
But this is only thing I can do to at least do something with my life.

Deku>
No ochako is right you have a family and you have by your side!

<Y/n
I'm sorry but I still have to do this you can't persuade me its won't do any good...

But still I promise I will love you all deeply inside my heart and Ururaka I'm terribly sorry I couldn't always be the best sister/brother you've always wanted to be but I want to at least say thank you for why you've done.

Ochako>
Y/n, you can't do it please!

<Y/n
Bye...

<Y/nBye

Bonus~

Ochako>
Doctor please I'm begging but is she/he gonna survive please

Doctor>
The great news is that they will be okay but unfortunately they would lose there memories mostly all the people they care about from the harsh impact they've hit the ground.

Ochako>
This can't be true but it is...

[Another angsty I'm really sorry for that.
*laughs awkwardly in the corner*]