Todoroki x twin ! villian ! reader ( I'm sorry...)

Before the usj attack~

Y/n's POV~

As i was preparing putting on my mask and black jumper for the attack the usj, I was filled with happiness and joy but I was also filled with fear  and sadness. Okay! so I can explain!

Anyways, I do remember having a brother ( who I think was called Shouto ) i dont have full memory of his appearance like he had bi- coloured eyes and hair, but back to the point. I still have loads of memory about me and him always being by each others side and will always Portect eachother when our abusive " dad " trys to force us to train. But I don't really care anymore anyways I'm a villian now and when he sees my face he will be proud off how much better I am.

" Come on Y/n. Are you done? We need to go." I heard kurogiri asked me as I put on my shoes.

" Yeah, Just wait a sec." As i finished doing my thing, i walked up to shigaraki and kurugiri so we can be teleported to our destination I was ready for what was about to happen. To kill all might and get my revenge...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As you arrived to the usj~

As we arrived I saw my twin brother with his DUMB. LITTLE. Classmates or should I say friends. But as we came we were suddenly spotted by them. So we decided to say hello and greet them.

"Hello there, sorry for not introducing our selves but we are the leauge of villians and we need to visit someone... so where is all might?" I said with a villainous smirk on my face but I saw someone familiar in the crowd. Wait is that... Shoto!?

Todoroki's POV

Y/n!What is she/he doing here but what is going on here? I was shocked at what was going but why did she join them...

Back too Y/n's POV~

I had no choice to fight him. So I decided to go with Kuro to stop those pesky 1-A students but i was immediately stopped by my brother who was trying to freeze me but I was able to dodge and go for a counter attack but he dogged it. I groanded with anger but I heard him say 

" why are you with them?"

" Well lets say I think heros are just no use of help and destroys our society, and I'm trying to fix it."

"Still that isn't helping the world we live in your just making it worse!"

"Oh. Well,well,well... seems like Mr icyhot is cranky."when I said that I felt like no one can pass through me But as i was keeping my head up high I heard him ask " Why did you leave the family?"

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you..."

( A/n : okay this isn't that good but at least I made)