Todoroki family X little! reader [leaving the past]

[A/n - I'm sorry that I haven't been active for a bit because I just wanted to take a bit of a break since I have school soon but anyway this was a request from Weeb643 so here you go]

This is mostly about Y/n and Touya At this time touya/dabi is I about 16 and you are 4 y/o

3rd person POV~

It was like yesterday you and your older brother , Touya planned to escape the Todoroki house hold from the amount of violence you and your other siblings had to face. You would describe it as a 'scary place' in your eyes, but all you wished for you, your sibling and your mother's freedom.

You looked at your big brother as he packed all your belongings in both your bags. It was final day you would live here again without any hesitation.

"Touya are you sure about this?" You questioned him as he picked your small body up and walking to the front door. "You don't need to worry we will both get out of here." He looked at you e/c eyes seeing that you unsure of consequences.

He understood your fear too well  from his experience. As he began to walk near you were were stopped seeing endeavour right at the end of the hallway in which you panicked immediately fearing what may happen to you, "touya, Y/n get back here this instant!" Your 'dad' shouted at you as you started to feel tears run down your face.

"Get away from us were not going to follow your orders from you anymore!" You brother shouted at your dad as you begin to hide behind his leg. As they continued to argue you could see your siblings look at both at you and touya and you could tell they were scared. "Come Y/n let's get out of here."

You held your bothers hand as the two of you begin to walk out and while you walked you saw all your siblings inside have sadness in their eyes but all you could do was stay silent.

Time skip~

After you made into the apartment that your brother had rented out you sat down onto the leather couch while touya unpacked everything. You and touya were both quiet when he finished and didn't say much but after a 2 minutes soft sobs could be heard from sad figure which Touya noticed easily

"Y/n is everything okay?" He went closer to you and started to hug you tightly "W-what about s-shõto, Fuyumi and Natsuo are they going t-to be fine" you whimpered quietly as toys began to wipe the tears from yo s/c face.

"You don't need to cry I'm sure they will all be alright we just need to pray that they won't get abused anymore from that monster trust they'll be okay" you stopped crying after a few minutes went and touya let go of the hug,

"Trust me, we will all leave the past."