[fantasy au] °4

(A/n: by the I didn't mention the changes to my oc but here

The clothes are only for the fantasy au)

Time skip~

Y/n POV

As we continued to plan out our mission something I knew was up with everyone.

Todo, Baku and Deku glaring at kodoku like they just done something wrong , but I shrugged it off since its probably a miss understanding.

"Hey extras, we should go and find some people near my kingdom since I have someone who night be useful to us." Baku said while chugging a whole glass of beer.

Dude, this boi is one heck of an extra himself, but I can't blame him after all it's in his nature

"Wait but your place is far away and it's like nearly midnight and you know there are behemoths that are seeking to kill us." Me and felt say quivering at the sight of our guts being ripped out and our body laying dead on the ground.

"Y/n and deku, you do know all might taught us how to fight and do spells for 10 years before he disappeared and come on we're going to be safe unless you two decide to run of." Kodo said in a monotone voice with a tint of anger in them.

I guess they had a point...

As I drank the last of my drink we started to leave the pub and continue on while buying the last few things until Todo stopped us.

"Can you all wait for a moment I'm just going to do something before we go." The red and white boy said as he left us to all wait for a few minutes.

A few minutes later~

When todoroki arrive back to meet at the same spot , I suddenly noticed to people walking behind him. One was a boy who looked to be a knight & a brunette girl who had a staff in her hands and pink cheeks, "Todoroki-kun who are those two behind you?" Deku asked as he curiously

"Oh I'm sorry for not introducing them, but this is knight tenya and ochako, and princess momo." Todoroki-kun says as he
Apologies to us. "Hello there everyone it's nice to meet you guys." The brunette says with a smile on her face.

"I'm going to go now." Kodo replies while walking away with their stuff floating around them.
"Kodo wait for me is please!" I say whilst quickly running to with my equipment.

Time skip~

It was midnight and we were one mile away from the next kingdom and during the time we had all of us gained a better friendship.

We were all walking silently hoping nothing will appear behind like any monsters, yet something was up.

I started to hear weird uncomfortable growls from somewhere but it was difficult to make out where it was,

"Guys do you here that like growling?" I asked looking at the back of the trail that was filled with trees."Young Y/n, I'm think that was just a misunderstanding for something else." Iida whispered whilst waving his arm up and down.

I was starting to feel scared for not knowing what this sound was, but for Kodo they started to walk back to the path. "Karma, what the f*ck are you doing!" Bakugou shouted while trying to main rain his cool.

"Wait..." kodoku replied silently as a behemoth started run at them

But as soon as It could kill them it was dead in a blink of an eye,"What, is there something on my face

But as soon as It could kill them it was dead in a blink of an eye,"What, is there something on my face." They asked while looking at us with no expression.

"Oh it's nothing..." momo replies while looking down at the behemoth as it started to disintegrate.

Well I guess that's the start, especially a weird one...

To be continued...