class 1a x kodo x child ! reader (a little crazy)

(A/n: I don't know why I keep on making so many villain au or villain reader oneshots so I'll try not to make it different)

Side-note: you are the twin of kodo and the daughter/son of All Might
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

3rd person POV

While you were walking with you older sibling, you were coming to ua high since you had no where else to stay. After all your siblings ( Zetsubõ,Nozomu and Monsutã ) we're all busy because of school and side kick work, so the only things was that you had too stay with your sibling.

Time skip~

You arrived at the academy and walked inside whilst finding the classroom you need to go in.

As you were about to walk inside, see kodoku Crouch down in front of you. "Hey Y/n, please try and be good alright, kiddo?" They said in a monotone voice," I promise kodo-Chan!"

As they stood up and walked inside their class, you followed on behind them.

When you came inside you saw about 20 older children sat down on their own desk while kodoku was about to sit.

"Hello class." You here a grumble come from uncle Aizawa as he walked up next to you, "This is Y/n Yagi the sister/brother of kodoku and the child of All Might."

"Oh hi there it's nice to meet yo!" You say in a way to excited voice," Okay just sit next to kodo and let's get started with the lesson."

Time skip~

While Aizawa's lecture was still going on, you playing with your monokuma plush since you knew how boring it was to be stuck in a classroom.

"And that's it, now you can do whatever you want just don't disturb me while I'm asleep." The stubborn old man said as usual.

You were getting of your/kodo's seat after like 1hour of Aizawa boring lesson and decided to talk to some of their friends so you walked up to kodo as she was talking to a group of people.

"Hey do you guys want to go out." You here a brunette girl say in a cheerful voice that's a great idea,Ururaka-San! Are you coming todoroki and kachan" You hear a shy but familiar voice say.

As you came closer you see kodo talking to a group so you decided to talk to them you heard a monotone voice say. "Oh hey there, anyway this is my sister/brother, Y/n."
"Oh hi there Y/n, I'm midoriya and that's kachan, todoroki and Ururaka."

"Do you want to come with us if you don't mind?" Ururaka said in a happy voice.

To be continued???