kirishima X little ! sibling ! reader ( manly )

This is a scenario requested by abigailm42 so I hope you enjoy :3

Kiri POV

As I was about to come back from highschool, excited to meet my little sister/brother, without noticing I was stopped by 2 kids.

They didn't seem familiar to me and looked a little older, but they didn't look friendly at all

"Um is there anything you want?" I asked as I quivered in fear as they heard at me, "Oh so your the one with that pathetic quirk of yours!"

I started to feel angry burn in me but I knew it was pointless anyway my quirk is my as great as anyone else's.

I'm pathetic

.

.

.

Time skip~

I was in pain from the bruises and cuts those stupid bullies gave me I already  hated my life at that point,
but for Y/n I hope the best for them.

As I walked inside the house feeling depressed from everything the first face I saw was a happy Y/n running to me.

"Kiri, how were you?" She/he asked me while I carried them in my arms, "Um I'm okay." I say in a 'try to be happy' voice.

(I forgot to mention that you are 4 years old and your quirk I truth/ you know how people are feeling if they're lying well it depends)

"Are you sure? you feel sad."

I knew I couldn't hide it from them so I finally told them the truth, "Okay you got me red handed I'm not okay I'm just sad."

Tears started to fall and mutters of sadness started to escape. I was in hell at first yet I started to feel two fragile  hands wrap around me.

As I looked at them in curiosity on why they did such a kind act they replied,

"Because your my manly brother after all."