➳ Pretty little liars

❝Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret

Never trust a pretty girl
with an ugly secret.

WHAT IT'S ABOUT:
Four estranged best friends are reunited one year after the queen bee of the group, Alison, goes missing. When they begin to receive disturbing messages from someone named "A", how far will they go to bury their secrets? ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars is a relationship drama filled with fun, mystery, intrigue, and secrets. Don't miss even one episode of this exciting new series!

SEASONS:
7 seasons with approx. 20 episodes each

STATUS:
Completed
[2010-2017]

AGE RATING: 16

GENRE:
Mystery
Drama

WHERE YOU CAN WATCH IT:
Hulu
HBO MAX

MY OPINION:
Pretty little liars is also a show I watched when it just came out. Due to the long wait between the seasons, it was sometimes difficult for me to follow, because you really have to watch it in one go to not get lost! I really liked the first seasons, but the same plot was stretched out over the seasons and became increasingly unrealistic. I didn't like the finale at all, because seemed just completely forced and didn't make that much sense to me.

Nevertheless, the show is definitely worth watching, as the overall plot is not bad at all!

BINGE FACTOR: 6/10
It always depended on the season. Sometimes I really wanted to keep watching and sometimes I had to force myself to watch the next episode.

FAVORITE CHARACTER:
Hanna Marin
Caleb Rivers

FAVORITE SHIPS:
Hanna + Caleb

RATING: 7/10

RECOMMENDED:
If supernatural shows aren't necessarily your thing and you prefer to watch "realistic" teen drama shows, this could be something for you! Love and friendship are both in the focus and there is also a lot of drama 😉

I'm still here, bitches. And I know everything
-A