➳ V-Wars

WHAT IT'S ABOUT: Dr

WHAT IT'S ABOUT:
Dr. Luther Swann's best friend Michael Fayne mutates into a vampire due to a mysterious virus. As the disease spreads and more and more people become vampires, Luther must confront his best friend.

SEASONS:
1 with 10 episodes

STATUS:
Completed
[2019]

AGE RATING: 16

GENRE:
Science-Fiction
Horror
Thriller
Drama

WHERE YOU CAN WATCH IT:
Netflix

MY OPINION:
A show that came out in December 2019 and probably owes its limited success to Ian Somerhalder. The storyline reminds a bit of the walking dead, but with vampires. In itself, I found the show not too bad, but since I'm also not a big fan of the walking dead, it has not been able to draw me so much under its spell. Even if the story itself was not bad. However, I can no longer say soo much about the show, because it has not really solidified in my memory and it was rather a pure and immediately out again. It didn't really give me anything to think about, even though it was a little emotional in places and I was rooting for the protagonist.

BINGE FACTOR: 5/10
Some exciting moments with unpredictable twists, though often boring with lots of babbling. However, it wasn't that bad that I stopped watching.

FAVORITE CHARACTERS:
Luther Swann
Mila Dubov

FAVORITE SHIP:
/

RATING: 5/10

RECCOMENDATION:
If you like the walking dead, then you might like it. The storyline is a bit complex and in some places a bit brutal so keep that in mind. But as the show was cancelled I don't think that it had a lot of fans. It wasn't the best but also not the worst.

Q: Have any of you seen the show or am I the only one? xD