➳ Outer Banks

❝The Outer Banks, paradise on Earth

The Outer Banks,
paradise on Earth.

WHAT IT'S ABOUT:
John B can convince his friends to help him in a legendary treasure hunt. His father has already searched for this treasure, but has disappeared without a trace. But this adventure becomes a danger for all involved.

SEASONS:
2 with 10 episodes

STATUS:
Ongoing
[2020-]

AGE RATING: 12

GENRE:
Action
Mystery
Teen Drama

WHERE YOU CAN WATCH IT:
Netflix

MY OPINION:
Although I've heard a lot of good things about the show, I was still pleasantly surprised. Especially after my best friend was not quite so enthusiastic. So the opinions are quite divergent. Personally, however, I liked it quite a bit!

With each episode it has increased. You could laugh, cry, get excited and especially root for the Pogues, because there were many exciting moments and twists! However, the series uses some clichés now and then, but it makes up for it with unpredictable events and villains. (Seriously I thought at the beginning that someone else would be the "bad guy") Many episodes end with nasty cliffhangers and so I'm really looking forward to it continuing. I can't wait for the new season!

BINGE FACTOR: 8/10
At the beginning, the tension is still rather moderate, but increases with each episode. I actually watched the last four episodes in one sitting, because it was pretty exciting and I couldn't stop.

FAVORITE CHARACTERS:
Sarah Cameron
JJ Maybank

FAVORITE SHIPS:
Kiara + JJ

RATING: 8,5/10

RECCOMENDATION:
I think the show is for almost everyone, especially now in the summer. So if you're looking for a new exciting show with summer vibes, you should definitely check it out. In my opinion it's a must-watch on Netflix!

Our mission this summer
is to have a good time,
all the time.