➳ Greenhouse Academy

❝Are you a Raven or an Eagle?❞

Are you a Raven or an Eagle?

WHAT IT'S ABOUT:
At an elite boarding school in California, groups of students spread across two different houses are in an enduring rivalry. When they uncover a secret, they band together to stop a diabolical plot.

SEASONS:
4 with approximately 10 episodes each

STATUS:
Completed
[2017-2020]

FSK: 6

GENRE:
Teen Drama

WHERE YOU CAN WATCH IT:
Netflix

MY OPINION:
Greenhouse Academy is still a rather unknown series on Netflix. Honestly, I expected a little more from the series, however, it's not bad either. In some things it reminded me a little of Zoey 101 and is also similar in genre. I personally liked the first seasons a bit better than the last ones, which were a bit boring. The storyline itself isn't bad, but a lot of things sound pretty far-fetched or don't make that much sense.

It's about friendship, family, as well as love. To that I have to say that I don't know what to make of the main character's love triangle. On the one hand, it adds a little drama to the proceedings, but on the other hand, it's a little annoying. What also irritated me is that one of the actresses was replaced after the second season xD

In summary, it was a refreshing change from the series I usually watch lately, because it reminded me a lot of series I used to watch like Zoey101 or House of Anubis.

BINGE FACTOR: 6/10
There are both exciting moments with nasty cliffhangers, as well as more boring ones. It's relatively balanced.

FAVORITE CHARACTERS:
Sophie Cardona
Max Miller

FAVORITE SHIP:
Hayley + Daniel

RATING: 5/10

RECOMMENDATION:
If you don't like stuff like Vampire Diaries, teen wolf or sophisticated stuff like Breaking Bad and How to get away with murder, you might like this series! Even if you are younger and just do not like to watch series from 16, this is good for you or if you're just looking for something light to watch on the side. The episodes also go in each case merely twenty minutes, so you're also relatively quickly through ;)