➳ Chilling adventures of Sabrina

❝The witches are coming

The witches are coming.

WHAT IT'S ABOUT:
Sabrina must learn to cope with the two sides of her being, half witch and half mortal human. At the same time, she may be the only salvation against sinister forces that threaten her family and ultimately all of humanity.

SEASONS:
4 with approximately 10 episodes each

STATUS:
Completed
[2018 - 2020]

FSK: 12

GENRE:
Mystery
Drama
Horror

WHERE YOU CAN WATCH IT:
Netflix

MY OPINION:
I was actually really looking forward to this show, as I used to love watching Sabrina. While there are many parallels to the original, I have to say that I was pretty disappointed, which is why I stopped watching after the first season. In my opinion, you notice that the producers of Riverdale are involved, because here too, almost all the characters seem unsympathetic to me and the plot is quite confusing, even strange. Partially I was also quite disturbed by many parts of the show. Whether I might continue watching at some point, I can't say at the moment.

BINGE FACTOR: 2/10
At times I had to force myself to keep watching and as I said I stopped watching after the first season.

FAVORITE CHARACTERS:
/

FAVORITE SHIP:
/

RATING: 3/10

RECOMMENDATION:
I personally liked the idea, but the implementation unfortunately not at all, which is why I can't recommend it. But that doesn't mean that you have to feel the same way! If you are a big Riverdale fan, you might like this show as well. The storyline is pretty crazy and also a little bit confusing, but feel free to make up your own mind!

Our bond is eternal.
Our bond is unbreakable.