➳ Money Heist

❝Let the matriarchy begin

Let the matriarchy begin.

WHAT IT'S ABOUT:
An unusual group of robbers attempt to carry out the most perfect robbery in Spanish history - stealing 2.4 billion euros from the Royal Mint of Spain.

SEASONS:
5 seasons with 8 episodes each

STATUS:
COMPLETED
[2017-2021]

AGE RATING: 12

GENRE:
Crime
Action
Mystery

WHERE YOU CAN WATCH IT:
Netflix

MY OPINION:
The series has definitely become cult in recent years and rightly so! The story did not really take me away emotionally, although there were some sad moments, but it does not have to, because it left me breathless. There is probably no other series that is as exciting as Money Heist and appeals to so many different audiences. It's humorous and the twists and turns leave you glued to the screen and mouth agape.

The story is top notch and something completely different. You're automatically on the side of the bank robbers and root for them as they outsmart the cops time and time again. Definitely one of my favorites as well!

BINGE FACTOR: 10/10
After getting into the story after the first 1-2 episodes, I don't think there was ever a moment you didn't want to keep watching. You can't help but binge the series as you desperately want to know what happens next.

FAVORITE CHARACTERS:
The Professor

FAVORITE SHIP:
/

RATING: 9/10

RECOMMENDATION:
I think the show appeals to everyone, even if you might not normally watch crime dramas. I can at least recommend it to everyone!

I don't care at all