Chapter eight.

Hey guys, finally chapter 8 is up! Yaaaay! Thank you for you patients. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year, I hope 2013 is a great year for you all. Please vote, become a fan and leave your comments, it means so much. I would really love to get my fanfic to at least 1000 reads :)

Hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll try and write more regularly but no promises. Thank you guys.

Happy New Year.

Much love, Bella. xx

Chapter 8

1 week later.

Elea's POV

"Get your lazy ass up, El!" Beau yelled from my bedroom door.

"In a minuteeeee!" I whined rolling over and pulling the covers up over my head.

"You need to go to school." He explained.

"I knowwww." I continued to whined back. He walked closer to my bed and grabbed the covers and yanked them off of me.

"I hate you Beau!" I yelled sitting up and getting out of bed. He just stood there with a smirk on his face.

"Go, go away." I yelled, pointing to the door.

"Be ready by quarter past eight and I'll drop you off on the way to work." He explained.

"Alright." I answered.

I opened my cupboard and grabbed my uniform out, a blue and white checked school dress, it didn't seem like too cold of a day so I just left it at that. I got dressed and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my long brown hair, it was basically straight anyway, so I decided to just straighten it a little more and put it up into a high ponytail. I brushed my teeth and out on some foundation and mascara. We get into heaps of shit if we where loads of makeup to school. I went back to my bedroom and put on my socks and black school shoes. I grabbed my bag and picked up my books off of my desk that I had been studying with and slipped them into my school bag. I grabbed my phone off charge and checked the time 8:08am. Plenty of time I thought to myself. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I dumped it on the floor and sat at the kitchen counter. Beau and Jai were both in the kitchen, eating breakfast.

"Want anything?" Jai asked whilst cooking his toast.

"No thanks." I answered. "Not going to school anymore, are you?" I asked Jai.

"Nup." He answered with a grin on his face.

"Oh yeah I almost forget, we are off to Sydney this weekend for some Janoskians stuff. Wanna come?" Beau asked.

"Oh yeah, um. Maybe." I smiled.

"Alright, just let us know."

"You're lucky you only work at a family business and we get help from the rest of the family because you're never at work!" I laughed.

"Yeah I know right." He laughed back.

"Mum would still be proud of what you're doing for us though." I smiled.

"I hope so." He smiled back. "Now get in the car, I have a shift to get to." I grabbed me bag and headed out the front door.

"See ya Jai." I called through the house.

"See ya El." He called back.

I got into the passengers seat of Beau's car and waited for Beau. He got in the car and we drove out of the driveway.

"So, what's going on with you and Skip anyway?" Beau asked.

"What?" I questioned.

"Well after your longer than expected kiss the other night, you two had a nice snuggle, just saying." He grinned.