Chapter seven.

Chapter 7

Beau's POV

I didn't mean to upset Elea, I didn't even really think about what I said and now she's gone somewhere and we have no idea where all because I couldn't just shut my mouth and wait for her to tell Skip herself. I grabbed my phone and began to dial her number for like the thousandth time today. Okay, I exaggerate that a little but we had all called her so many times and she still wasn't answering. It rang a few times

"Hi, you've reached Elea. I can't get to the phone right now so please leave a short message and I'll get back to you!" So I just hung up. She had been gone for over five hours now, since about ten-thirty this morning and its now four in the afternoon. She hasn't been answering her phone and we have no idea where she is, we have all texted her and called her so many times. I guess I'm a little worried. I just wish she would tell us where she is, that's all. I continued to text her a few more times. Luke looked at me.

"I know your worried, we are too but I really don't think she wants to talk to you, no offence Beau. She'll just be ignoring your calls, you know what shes like. Try ring Daniel!" Luke suggested. He was right, she would probably just be ignoring me and stupid me, I haven't even tried Skip yet. I grabbed my phone again but this time dialed Daniel's number, hoping he had heard from her. It rang three times and he picked up.

"Hey man."

"Hey." I replied.

"What's happening bro?" I didn't bother to answer him, I just got straight to the point.

"Uhm have you seen Elea?" I asked him. Waiting for his response.

"Erm. No, why?" He asked concerned.

"She walked out. I upset her and we haven't heard from her for the last five and a half hours or so."

"Nah man, I haven't heard a thing. Try James?" He suggested.

"Yeah, alright, let me know if you hear from her than."

"Yeah, I will! And let me know when you hear from her too." He did actually sounded concerned.

Yeah, will do." I reassured him.

"See ya."

"Bye" And I hung up.

"Not at Skip's than?" Luke questioned.

"Nah." I shook my head. "I'm going to try James now." I began to dial James' number when Jai come running downstairs waving his phone in the air. "El just text me!" I looked up.

"What did she say? I questioned. Jai handed his phone to me and showed me the message that he had just received from El. Luke looked over my shoulder and read through it too.

"Read the whole conversation." He stated.

Little sissss.

'Jai, sorry I've been ignoring you guys. I didn't really want to talk to Beau and I'm texting you now because I just am and I'm that annoying little sister who now needs a favour. I know I've been a horrible person and have been ignoring you but can you come and get me please? xx'

'Where are you?'

'The hospital.'

My face dropped.

'What? Why? Are you ok?'

'Its a long story, I'm alright though. I'll explain later. Can you just come and get me please?'

'Yeah, of course. We will be there shortly.'

'Ok, I'm waiting out the front of the hospital.'

'Alright, be there soon! x'