Chapter sixteen.

Hey everyone, I'm back :)

Here's chapter 16 for you. I don't really like it, I'm having one of those moments where I don't really like the book again but I don't know, I'll try and keep updating, if people are reading it. Oh and thank you guys so so so much for 4000 reads and 125 votes right now, that means so much to me!! :)

Also I changed the cover, do you guys like it, that is supposed to be Elea on the front, so yeah.

Ok, you guys better love me as its 8:30am on Sunday and I'm updating, how good am I? ;) haha

Anyway, thank you guys, keep voting and reading if you like it.

Enjoy.

Love you all, Bella. xx

Chapter 16

Jai's POV

I finally had made it home after being ditched by Luke and Elea today, I'd like to know what actually happened though.

"I'm home." I called out walking through the front door.

"Hey." Luke called from the lounge.

"Where's Beau and Elea." I asked.

"Beau's gone to the gym and El's upstairs I think."

"What happened today?"

"Lauren and Tahnee ditched her for that Danielle bitch?"

"Danielle, the one that bully's her?"

"Yeah." He agreed.

"Wow, what the hell." I was so annoyed that her two so called bestfriend would ditch her.

"I know."

"Why'd they ditch El for her anyway?" I asked, confused.

"Because she's a 'suicidal freak' or at least that some of the rumors and names I've heard going around." He explained.

"Wow. I'm gonna go check on her." I stated leaving the lounge and heading upstairs to El's room, her door was shut so I knocked twice.

"El? It's me. Can I come in?" I asked.

"Yeah." She sighed quietly. I opened the door and walked in, seeing her sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Are you ok?" I asked looking at her sympathetically. She shook her head.

"No, not really." She sighed. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

"You don't need em Ellie." I explained.

"But that's what you all don't understand, I do. I really do need them." She cried.

5 days later.

Elea's POV

I got out of bed and made my way downstairs, I didn't really know how to feel today, as it's mums two year anniversary. I have barely spoken to Beau since he went off at the hospital, I want to but this part of me just can't bring myself to speak to him. Luke and Jai were currently sat in the kitchen and I think Beau was upstairs still.

"Morning." Luke half smiled.

"Morning." I returned.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Alright, considering. How about you two?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. You know." Jai answered. I began to make myself a coffee when Beau appeared in the kitchen, not really saying much. I wasn't sure which of us was going to take today the hardest.