Chapter twenty-two.

Hey guys,

So I'm actually the worst person ever for leaving this fanfic without an update for so long and then just writing this short chapter. I'm sorry but yay, finally, I'm updating something. :)

I don't know much longer this book is going to go on for now though...

Thanks for all the reads, votes and comments. If you like, check out my two other YouTuber fanfics? :) and yeah...

I love you, enjoy.

Bella. xx

Chapter 22

Beau's POV

You know when you screw up, like you screw up real bad and you just spend some time thinking back, thinking back over so many things that have happened to try and see if you could've done things differently?

Well this was one of those moments. Thinking back to all the memories, all the promises and the good times before I fucked things up, before things turned to shit. Wait, why am I complaining? Elea deserves to be complaining, I put her through so much shit, I just wish I could go back and change what I did, not of been so selfish, been there for her more when she needed someone most, just like I promised to.

- Flashback -

"Beau, Jai, Luke, this is Eleanor. You're new baby sister. Come and say hello." My mother quietly told us.

"Hi Eleanor." I said quietly, peeping over my mothers lap to see my little baby sister, who was no more than a few days old.

"She's very little, you have to be very careful with her." Mum explained.

I nodded.

"You've got to promise to always look after her" My mum explained and again, I nodded.

"Yes mummy, of course. I'll be the best big brother she could ever have!" I smiled a big, toothy smile.

It was such a long time ago and I was so young but its one of the fondest memories I have. Some promise that turned out to be.

- Flashback -

I picked up the phone, wondering who could be calling. I mean it was 12am. Maybe mum? She had been out with some of her friends but its not like her to be gone so late, especially without letting us know, so I bet this is her now. I picked up the phone placing it to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Is this Mr Brooks?" They asked. Wait. Who is this. This isn't my mum, who could be looking for me at such an a hour.

"Yes. Who is this?" I asked.

"Hello, I'm from the Royal Melbourne Hospital. I understand you're Gina Brooks' son?"

"Yes, I-I am." I was filled with worry.

"Your mother was in a accident, I'd advise you to get here as soon as you possibly can." I was speechless. What had happened?

"Mr Brooks? Mr Brooks, are you still there?"

"Y-e-ss" I stuttered. "We'll be there as soon as we can. Thank you." I hung up the phone before she could tell me any more bad news. I didn't even think to ask how she was, if she was ok. Maybe I was worrying over nothing. I made my way upstairs first into Luke and Jai's room, they were both playing FIFA, what a surprise. Even at 12am, you can't pull them away from it.

"We need to go to the hospital." I stared blankly.

"Why?" Jai asked.

"There's been an accident. It's mum."