Chapter twelve.

Hey everyone :)

Here's chapter 12, I hope you like it. I didn't really know how to write it all, I didn't have a lot of inspiration and I've been really busy but anyway it's finally up.

Thank you for all your reads, votes and comments again, I appreciate them so much and I really hope this chapter and this book is ok.

Enjoy.

Much love, Bella. xx

Chapter 12

Luke's POV

I think we had all cooled off a bit, I was just so worked up about El and all her problems, she hasn't even spoken to Beau yet so I thought I should go and see how she is. I walked up to her room and knocked on the door, no answer. I guess she's just ignoring me.

"It's me El. Open up" I quietly explained. Still no answer.

"I'm coming in." I stated, opening the bedroom door. My face dropped when I saw her lifeless body spread out on her bed.

"El?" I questioned running towards her. Panic filled me. I grabbed her, she was cold, pale and lifeless, she was barely breathing, I noticed an empty box of panadol next to her, no. My eyes filled with tears. No.

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!" I yelled. "EL, STAY WITH ME!" "BEAUUUUU, JAIIIII!!!" I yelled, my voice shaky. I held El, sobbing and shaking.

"Wake up, please. I promise things will be alright." I whispered. Beau appeared at the door, Jai just behind him. His face dropped.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I yelled, he stood there for a moment, speechless, not moving.

"HURRY UP!" I cried.

He grabbed his phone of out his pocket and walk down the hall. Jai came running to her side.

"Oh my god." He muttered. Tears rolling down his face. I didn't let her go, I just sobbed. I didn't know what to say or what to do. Beau appeared at the door, not saying a word. He was shocked. Our little sister lay there, barely breathing, on the verge of death because I guess she didn't want to be here anymore. There's nothing to feel though, it doesn't feel right or real it's kind of a numb feeling. It felt like forever before the paramedics arrived, I basically had to be dragged away from her by Beau and Jai. I didn't really take much notice of what was going on but before I knew it, she was being taken on a stretcher and being loaded into the ambulance.

"Go with her, we'll meet you there." Beau explained. I got quickly in the ambulance and they closed the door, I don't really know what to expect from here on.

Beau's POV

Jai and I jumped into my car and sped off to the hospital, we didn't really say anything, we just sat in silence, I know we both had too much going through our minds. When we arrive at the hospital we ran inside to see Luke sitting it the corridor with his head in his hands.

"Luke!" I yelled. He looked up, his eyes red and puffy from crying.

"What's the news?" Jai asked quietly.

"We can't see her yet, apparently she's not too good but they won't tell me anything. She overdosed and she was barely breathing. That's all I know." He cried. I was still shocked, I didn't know what to do or say. Jai put his arm around him and they comforted each other, I decided to go and take a walk to try and get my mind off things.

3 hours later.

Jai's POV

We've been siting her for three hours and so far, no news but I guess no news is good news. Luke was asleep on the ground and Beau was asleep in the chair, none of us had really said much. I just couldn't sleep though. Just as I was sitting there, a nurse came out of the room that El was in. She walked over to me, as I was the only one awake.