Chapter twenty.

Hey everyone,

So I've finally updated a new chapter, yaaay! Please enjoy and vote and leave your feedback and all that :)

Also I would really really really love it, if you could check out my other fanfic I've just put up. It's called 'I won't give up.' And its a YouTuber fanfic, there's only one chapter so far but I want to know what people think, so yeah.

Thanks guys and enjoy. :)

Much love, Bella. xx

Chapter 20

Tyla's POV

I was sat on the end of Elea's bed, watching the beautiful girl stand in front of me. I noticed how her once, well fitted hoodie was hung loosely on her now tiny body. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her down onto my lap and rested my head in the crook of her neck breathing in her familiar scent. She pushed me away lightly and stood back up but I didn't hesitate to pull her back down again, onto her bed. I lay over top of her, lightly pinning her arms down as I planted kisses on her neck and face, I then began to tickle her and believe me, is she ticklish, her laughter filled my ears with happiness and it just made me so happy to know I was causing this.

"S-s-top-p Tyla." She breathed out, in between laughs.

I stopped for a moment "Why should I?" I smirked.

"Because you love me." I think its true. I do love her.

"That I do." I smiled.

"I love you too than." She smiled back.

I couldn't resist, I kissed her and I kissed her hard. Her kisses are like a drug, I just can't stop. They are so passionate and meaningful. Why isn't she my girlfriend yet? We soon broke away for air and I began to wrestle with her, accidentally pulling her sleeve up, which I thought nothing of until I noticed them, the scars. My face dropped and I gasped and she knew straight away that something was wrong.

"What?" Elea asked confused. My face turned completely serious and I let her go, she sat up slowly.

"Your wrists." I gasped. She looked down, almost as if she was ashamed.

"Why?" I asked hurt. I thought I was helping, I thought I was making all this a little bit better for her, why couldn't she come to me?

"I-I'm sorry." She sighed "I understand if you want nothing to do with me now, i'm a suicidal, messed up girl."

"Don't be silly. I want to help you." I explained, grabbing her wrists and kissing them softly. She just smiled at me, a genuine smile.

"What are we?" She asked quietly.

"I don't really know." I answered truthfully. "What do you want to be?" I asked her.

"Yours." She mumbled, looking away from my gaze.

"Give it time, we will be soon, when I figure out your brothers, you know that's if you still want to be." She smiled her gorgeous smile.

"Of course." She giggled. I pulled her into my chest and kissed her forehead.

"Don't do this anymore." I mumbled into her forehead referring to her cutting.

"I'll try, just for you." She mumbled into my chest. This, this moment feels so right and just so perfect.

2 days later.

Elea's POV

I got out of bed and and got ready for school like usual. I waited for Jai and Luke and walked to the catch the train with them as I still wasn't really on talking terms with Beau. He hasn't been home since he walked out the other day after he kind of lost it with me. The twins aren't really that impressed with him either I don't think.