Chapter three.

Hey guys, heres chapter 3. Sorry if its not good. I know I've had like a week to write it but I didn't really know how to write it and all but yeah, here it is. :)

Chapter 3

Jai's POV

We all pilled into Beau's car and headed to our usual daresundays spot. We had decided on doing the legends challenge but a bit more extreme to the one we did on our own. We still had milk, warheads, cinnamon, chillies and we ended it by putting our fingers in the mouse traps and all but we decided to add in the cheeseburger and ice challenge as well. So that after we finish everything, we have put salt on our hands with ice until we finished 3 cheeseburgers. Yeah we thought we better cut down on the cheeseburgers and not do ten like originally planned in the other video because I don't think we would be able to do it. The last one left or to finish it all would win. Honestly I don't think any one of us would be able to do this. Beau and his stupid ideas, he can't even handle it and he still manages to come up with them but we are all going to give it a go. I mean I really don't want to vomit all the time but the fans love our daresundays videos, so we at least try to give it a go.

I was siting in the middle seats with Elea. Beau was obviously driving, Luke was in the passenger seat and James and Skip were both in the far back of the car because its a seven seater car. I turned to Elea

"You know you can chicken out now if you like. It's your last chance." I winked at her.

"We won't think any less of you!" Beau contributed from the front seat. She glared at him.

"Nah, I'll be right. I'm totally up for this!" She smiled, her big bright smile.

"Alright then, if your sure!" Maybe I wasn't actually worried if she could handle it or not, I think I was more scared of her. How funny is that, I'm scared of my own little sister beating me at something that I do all the time, the sad thing is she probably will.

Skip's POV

I was excited for today's daresundays video and challenge although I barley ever win , it's always fun, well as fun as vomiting up everywhere can be but the fans love it! I had this feeling that there was actually something that made me so excited about today though. I just couldn't keep my eyes of Elea. When she was telling her brothers that she was so up for the challenge today, I couldn't help but just laugh at how much like them she is but then when she smiled that big, bright, gorgeous smile of hers, I don't know what came over me. I just couldn't take me eyes off of her, I've never notice how beautiful she was before. My aim was to try and impress her today. Wait, what am I thinking? She's like my little sister. No Skip, you can't fall for her or think like that about her. I though to myself. I just tried to push that thought out of my mind as I stared out of the window. Most of the drive was pretty quiet, other than the radio playing in the background, I wasn't really paying attention to what songs were on though.

"We're here guys!" Beau announced as he parked the car around the corner from where we were filming. We all got out and walked around the corner and set up ready to film.

James's POV

We were all ready to start filming and start with the dare, so we turned on the camera where it was positioned in front of us and Beau began by saying.

"Hi, we're Daresundays and today we are doing the extreme legends challenge featuring our little sister, Elea."

Elea smiled he gorgeous smile at the camera and gave a quick wave. Wow she's absolutely stunning, no joke.

"So today's challenge is kind of like the legends challenge but with the cheeseburger and ice challenge one too." Luke added in.

"And the only reason we are doing this again is because she thinks she can beat us at it, it's all her idea!" Jai laughed as he pointed at El.