Chapter twenty-one.

Hey everyone,

I'm so so so sorry that I haven't updated in ages but I just don't know where this is going so this fanfic will probably be finishing soon. So this is a pretty short chapter as well, I'm sorry again, please don't hate me for it :(

I can't even explain how grateful I am for over 17,000 reads, over 300 votes and almost 100 comments, its so amazing to me, seriously thank you! I'm glad some people are reading this and enjoying it, your comments make me so happy!!!! :)

If you like, check out my other fanfics? That would be great!

Well here is chapter 21. Thank you and enjoy!

I love you all, Bella. xx

Chapter 21

Elea's POV

It's been another two weeks since we've spoke, deep downs its killing me, it's the longest I've ever not spoken to my eldest brother, my bestfriend, my advice giver and I can't stand it. I can feel my world slowly falling apart around me, I can feel my relationship with Beau falling apart more and more to the point where it's going to be past the point of fixing. I haven't told anyone but I've started cutting again, its just, its a way to release my pain. School is still tough and everyone thinks Danielle's left me alone after she left me in the alley. Tyla, Luke, Jai and Daniel had a go at her and they think that it has stopped her, what, are the stupid? She obviously hasn't. Tahnee and Lauren don't even speak to me, I've got no friends apart from James, Tyla, Bridget and my brothers at school. I'm struggling with the school work, again. I'm still constantly getting called names like 'suicial freak' 'attention seeker' and what not from people I don't even know. My relationship with Beau is still obviously shit, I just want the old Beau back, I want out old friendship back. I've also notice Tyla taking a lot of interest in Bridget, even though I've been seeing so much of him as well, like he's not mine, so why am I jealous? Why do I even care so much? I mean I care because he's kissed me and took me on dates and everything, so I guess I mean something to him, don't I?

Jai, Luke and I are currently on our way to school. Well we are on our way to catch the train really.

We got to school and the day began again, the same routine. Classes, recess, avoiding Danielle and the girls I used to call me bestfriends, getting called names, etc and then lunch came. I made my way over to sit with my brothers and our group. From a distance I saw two people hugging, they look happy and I thought nothing of it other than a bit of jealously because I want that. As I got a bit closer I could tell it was Bridget and Tyla, at first I thought it was just a bit of harmless hugging, as friends but then they kissed, not a kiss on the cheek or something, a full on meaningful kiss, like they meant it and loved every second of it, they were definitely enjoying it. I felt as if my heart broke, as if you could of heard it. I felt sad and crushed, betrayed even, even though Tyla was never mine. I just wanted to sink into a whole in the ground and never come out. I felt the tears prick at the corner of my eyes, if I blinked, they'd spill over. Tyla and Bridget broke from there kiss and Tyla saw me first, for a second he seem shocked and disappointed, as if he was doing something wrong, in a way but then he just looked to Bridget and the look he gave her, the way he looked into her eyes was as if he loved her, really loved her. He lead me on. For so long.

"How could you?" I asked, tears rolling down me cheeks. "You made me feel special, you acted like you wanted me, we went on dates and we kissed for fucks sake and now, now, you go and kiss her and crush me? You lead me on for so long. How could you do that? I thought I meant more to you than that but I can see I was just your back up plan, there because you were bored." I yelled.

"It's not like that." He pleaded.

"No, it is. Save your explaining, hurt me, its not like I have feelings or anything." I yelled before turning away and running off.