Chapter ten.

Hey everyone :)

Here's chapter 10, sorry if it sucks or you don't like it. May I just point out that I'm writing this whole story on my iPod touch, its not as hard as I thought it would be though. Anyway, here's the next chapter. Please keep voting and leaving your comments, etc. Thank you to everyone who has voted, commented and read this fanfic already, it means so so much. I never even thought I'd even get 1000 reads!!!

Enjoy guys :)

Much love, Bella. xx

Chapter 10

Elea's POV

3 and a half weeks later.

I woke up and got ready for school like usual, it's Wednesday, thank god. Just three days left till the weekend. I've been trying to avoid Danielle since my party a few weeks ago, I've always been with someone whenever I've ran into her, so she hasn't said anything. I convinced the twins to go back to school for at least the rest of the year which was also good at least I have someone to go to school with again. Also I've been seeing alot more of Tyla Sandiford lately, he's one of my brothers bestfriend. He goes to school with us also but is a few years older than me, about the same age as the twins. I've always spoken to him and got along with him because he's been around my brothers so much but he hasn't been around in a few months and all of a sudden he's been talking to me more, almost flirting. I've noticed Jai and Luke have been keeping their eye on him, I don't know if he's just being nice or what. He's hot though and has a great personality, so I'm not complaining. Daniel hasn't been talking to me as much, I mean we still getting along and everything but he is a lot more cautious about what he says, it's just been weird between us lately that's all and I don't think I like it. I've been struggling with everything still. I know my brothers are worried, I can tell by the way they constantly say things to try and make me happy, I don't want to worry them but I just don't know, I've got too much on my mind. It's also going to be 2 years since our mum passed on soon, so that'll be hard, nothing seems to want to go right lately. I got ready for school and walked downstairs to see the twins up and eating breakfast, I didn't really say anything, I just grabbed an apple out of the bowl. "I'm walking on my own today." I called out to them, leaving the house and making my way to school. The school day dragged on like usual and it took forever to get to lunch, I got kept in, during English so I was late out to lunch, I was walking through the corridor which was basically empty now other than the girl waking towards me, it was Danielle.

"On your own today?" She smirked.

"Yep." I replied, trying to push past her.

"Where do you think your going?" She asked.

"To lunch." I replied.

"I don't think so." She laughed knocking my books out of my hands. "Was that necessary?" I asked.

"Yeah, it really was. You know I'd be nice to you but you're The Brooks little sister and really, you don't deserve them, you also made Tyson's life so hard or him and he's a good friend of mine, so you deserve to be punished." She smirked.

"Excuse me. I made his life hard? Bullshit, he fucking made my life hard!" I yelled

"I don't think so." She answered, punching me in the gut.

"Ow." I called out in pain.

"You know, not many people would miss you if you were gone." She laughed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked.

"With me? You're the stupid fucking, spoilt cow. That everyone hates." She stared at me and then began to kick me, she slapped me a few times and yelled horrible names.