Chapter fifteen.

Hey everyone :)

So I finished this chapter last night and it was just sitting in drafts, so I thought I should upload. I'm not sure if I like it, I have an idea in my head but I just don't think it sounds any good when I actually write it, so I don't know, if you like, read it and let me know, if you don't like it, don't read it I guess. Also thank you so much, over 3,000 reads and 101 votes at the moment, I never thought I'd get to that, so someone must be reading it an enjoying it. Keep them coming. Well anyway I'm just dragging on now, wish me luck at school. Im going to get ready now as its 7am.

Love you all, Bella. xx

Oh and if you like, follow me on twitter @bella_leersen :)

Chapter 15

Elea's POV

I was woken up to noise coming from downstairs, no doubt the twins are yelling at each other. I picked my phone up of my bedside table, 6:58am. Urgh. I thought to myself. It's Monday and my first day back at school since I tried to end my life, I don't really like calling it 'suicide'. I don't know who knows about it or even if anyone does, I haven't really spoken to Tyla and explained like I said I would, so I should probably do that today as he's been nagging me to. Beau on the other hand, has barely been home, I've been talking to Kaitlyn and thank god for her, she is trying to talk some sense into him. I slowly crawled out of bed, as much as I didn't want to, I knew I had to and I would just keep putting it off and never end up getting back to school if I didn't go today. I opened my blinds and went to look for my uniform, I searched through my cupboard before I found it, I put it on and went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Ew, I thought to myself. I had bags under my eyes and my skin looked so pale, I ran my hand through my long brown hair, I looked terrible. I looked to my wrists and traced over the few now barely visible scars. I felt so bad, I felt like I'd let down Luke the most.

"Wow." I sighed to myself quietly.

"Wow what?" A male voice asked from behind me. I turned around to see Beau standing in the bathroom doorway.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"For you to hear me out." He explained.

"No, piss off. I'm not in the mood to talk to you right now, I need to get ready and I'm gonna be late if I don't. So please, save us both the hassle and just leave me alone, we both know that's what you'd prefer to do." I stated before turning back around and beginning to straighten my hair.

"No thats not true, look El, I was stressed and..."

"No, don't fucking try and say you didn't mean it because I know for a fact you meant every fucking word you said in the hospital. I'm sorry you're ashamed to have a sister like me but honestly I wouldn't have the need to kill myself if it wasn't for the fact that I'm your sister because I wouldn't get all this shit everyday, I wouldn't get people hating me and telling me it would be better if I were dead." I yelled.

"Ellie.."

"No Beau, don't call me that." I cut him off by slamming the bathroom door shut. I continued to straighten my hair before putting it up into a high ponytail and applying some foundation, mascara and eyeliner, I brushed my teeth and went back to my bedroom. I put my shoes on, grabbed my bag, shoved in my school books, grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs.

"I'm catching the train. Are you two coming?" I asked looking at Jai and Luke sitting at the kitchen counter.

"I'll drive you's." Beau announced.

"No, you can drive them, I'll catch the train." I stated before heading for the door.

Beau sighed. "Are you going to eat something first?" He asked.