Chapter seventeen.

Hey everyone,

Sorry, I've been really slack, it took me like a week to upload and now I'm just uploading a shit chapter. The next few chapters will probably be a bit boring because like I don't want too much drama so I thought a few boring chapter here and there would be better but sorry about this bad chapter.

I do realise that I even had a three day long weekend to write a chapter and I didn't use any of it, I spent my weekend watching JacksGap and Caspar Lee's videos and so on, seriously if you haven't checked them out, you must because they're are amazing and I just love them, as well as a heap of other YouTubers as well. Ok, I think I have a thing for YouTubers, haha :)

Anyway, should I keep going with this? I don't know, let me know because I don't really like it right now.

Please vote, comment and follow/fan whatever.

Ok, thank you so much.

Love you all, Bella. xx

Chapter 17

2 weeks later.

Elea's POV

So I'm sitting at home on my own right now, the boys are all at the gym. It's not like I've been seeing a lot of them anyway well of Beau lately anyway.

I've been seeing a lot more of Tyla lately though, we've been going on dates or at least that's what I think you'd call them, we've even shared a few kisses. I don't think my brothers like that I've been spending so much time with Tyla, well I don't think Beau cares anymore to be honest. He hates me anyway, he doesn't want me around, he wishes I wasn't even his sister, I'm sure of it! Even though some things are going ok most aren't and no ones knows that I've started cutting again, I just feel like its the only way, the only way to feel better, so I just do it. Just then my phone buzzed beside me.

'Skippy <3' was written on the screen. I unlocked it and read the

message.

'Are you busy? :) x'

'Not really, I'm home alone anyway. :) xx' I quickly replied.

'Want to hang for a while? x' He replied.

'Sureee :) come to mine? x'

'Sure :) be there in like 15. xx'

'Ok, let yourself in, I'm upstairs xx' I replied before locking my phone and placing it beside me. I was already dressed and ready. I was wearing an oversized grey hoodie and black leggings, I had a little bit of makeup on and my hair was down. I was scrolling through Twitter reading my mentions whilst I was waiting for Daniel, I hadn't been on in a while and now I remember why.

'Go die, you ugly mutt.'

'Hah, you're own brothers hate you.'

'You're not even pretty.'

'Leave Tyla alone.'

'You're just going to ruin everything, the Janoskians are going end because of you, spoilt brat.'

'You're so fat.'

I really am fat aren't I? Well they are just some of the hate messages I get anyway. I couldn't stand reading them any longer, I closed the twitter app and locked my phone and just sat there, thinking.

About 15 minutes later I heard noise coming from downstairs before Daniel appeared in my doorway.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey." I smiled back. He walked over to my bed and sat down.

"Beau would kill us both if he knew you were still hanging out with me." I sighed.