Chapter thirteen.

Hey everyone :)

Sorry it took a while to update but yeah, I've just been busy and now schools back so hopefully I'll still have enough time I write for you guys but yeah. I love you all for voting and giving me feedback. I have over 2000 reads now! Thank you so so much! Keep giving me feedback and voting, ect. I hope you're still enjoying this fanfic and yeah, here's chapter 13.

Love you all, Bella. xx

Chapter 13

4 weeks later.

Beaus POV

'Smiling too much is often the habit of someone who is experiencing emotional pain and I'm honestly experiencing a lot of it, physical, emotional and mental pain.'

My dearest family and close friends,

you know who you are.

I am truly sorry I couldn't come to any of you and explain how I feel deep down, I'm sorry that I'm now writing it in a note that you will probably never ever even see. I'm sorry for putting you through this and all I have before because of my stupid messed up life. I thank you from the absolute bottom of my heart for loving me and trying to help me even if it may seem its not enough. What I'm doing might seem selfish and cowardly and I'm sorry for doing it but I honestly don't know how to go on. I'm sick of trying, sick of smiling, yet going to sleep crying. I'm broken and I don't know how I can be fixed. I'm sorry that I cut but I just felt so worthless at times and I'm sorry that I'm doing this now but you'll forget about me soon, you'll all be ok, you can all live without me.

I want to thank you for absolutely every single little thing you've all ever done for me, you know what it is. I don't even plan on you seeing this, I'm just writing it for the sake of it really.

I love you all, with all my heart, always. I really really do and I'm so sorry that I wanted it to end here. None of you are to blame. Please forgive me, please understand that I love you all.

Eleanor Elise Brooks.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

I slowly read to the people standing around me. It was a note I'd found in Elea's drawer. I was currently stood in a hospital room, the same hospital room I'd stood in for the last three weeks, praying my sister would wake up. Jai, Luke, James, Daniel and Kaitlyn sat around the all too familiar room listening to me read the note I'd found, silently taking in what they'd just heard. She really wanted to die, she honestly felt as if she couldn't go on. I folded the letter up and put it in my pocket, sitting back down in an empty chair. Elea's phone that was sitting by her bedside table, went of for the numerous time in the last four weeks. Luke got up and checked who it was from.

"It's Tyla." He stated blankly.

"Don't you think he should know?" Kaitlyn asked quietly.

"I'm surprised he doesn't yet, word travels quickly around that school." Jai stated bluntly. We had all been ignoring Tyla's text to us and El's phone. He had been sending her message after message trying to find out where she is. He has called us and we don't really fancy on speaking to him, he can be a flirt and that's what he's been like towards El lately, well before all this and I just don't think I want that to happen. In the last three weeks, Elea still hasn't woken up and surprisingly Tahnee or Lauren haven't even been to visit her yet, which I thought they would. Kaitlyn and I are good but still kind of keeping it on the down low. The twins haven't been to school since its gone back after holidays and things are starting to get around, well apparently and Tyla reckons he has no idea what's going on, he's been trying to contact us and we don't want to go through the whole lot of explaining it to him, not yet anyway. We also found out that El had other complications and that what was thought to be panadol was actually some prescription drugs that she overdosed on, we don't know if she knew that or not. We're starting to loose hope that she'll wake up.