Chapter two.

Hey guys. I just thought I would post the next chapter and see what you all think. So let me know! Enjoy! :)

Bella. xx

Chapter 2

Elea's POV

I opened my eyes to the sun shining through the little crack between my curtains, really? I thought to myself. That was the tiniest crack ever yet still the sun managed to shine through it.

"Urgh" I through my covers off and went to the bathroom. Wow my head hurts. I looked into the mirror and slashed some cold water onto my face, I shoved my long, wavy, light brown hair up into a messy bun on the top of my head. I made my way back to my bedroom and picked up a hoodie that was lying on the floor at the edge of my bed. I slipped it on, over my singlet and just left my gym shorts on that I had slept it. I'm pretty sure the hoodie is one of Beau's old ones actually but whatever.

I made my way downstairs and to my surprise Beau and the twins were already up. Since when do that get up before 9am? They were having a conversation, I couldn't quite make out what it was about but it stopped as soon as I walked into the room. Beau, Luke and Jai all smiled at me.

"Morning El." Beau chirped at me, I looked at him for a minute because i was a bit surprised, normally i would just get 'Sup Slut' or something along those lines. I think he's just trying to be nice and cheer me up, he does have that brotherly side to him. That older brother that will always be there for you kind of thing.

"Yeah, morning guys." I grabbed a glass out of the cupboard and the orange juice out of the fridge and poured myself a glass of it.

"How you feeling?" Jai asked. I gave him a strange look. Did Beau tell him that I had been upset last night?

"Uhm, yeah fine." I gave him a weak smile.

"Oh good, you gonna have something to eat?" He asked, with a curious tone.

"Maybe after!" I said and I quickly made my way back up to my bedroom to avoid anymore questions. I love my brothers with all my heart and I am so glad they are there for me but sometimes, I don't know. I just don't need a heap of questions because that's what it always leads to, I know they are just trying to help me though and I am so grateful for that.

Jai's POV

Beau was right, El did seem a bit upset, he had said that earlier. She hasn't really been herself lately. I wasn't going to look into it too much though, if something was wrong she would come to us, so I'm sure she is fine. I grabbed two slices of bread and put them in the toaster. I looked over at Beau who was sitting at the kitchen counter, eating a bowl of cereal and texting.

"Who you texting, your girlfriend?" I chuckled at Beau. He shot my a glare.

"No, for you information, I'm texting Skip. He said that him and James are both free today, we should hang out or something." Beau replied, looking back down at this phone.

"Oh, ok. Yeah that's cool!" I went back to cooking my toast.

"They'll be here in like an hour" Beau said as he stood up and headed upstairs. I finished off my toast and went to take a shower.

Elea's POV

I went back up to my bedroom to get dressed, I expected Skip and James to come around today even though my brothers haven't said anything. They basically live here anyway although I haven't seen them in like a month because I always seem to be out when they come around. I pulled my curtains completely open and looked out of my bedroom widow. It seemed to be a nice day outside so I went to my cupboard and pulled out a pair of denim shorts and a casual floral singlet. It had frills at the top and reasonably think straps. It was white but mostly covered in floral print which ranged from a pale pink, with pale green to a light blue. It was one of my favourite tops, my mum had brought it for me ages ago. I got undressed and slipped it over my head and put on my shorts, tucking my top in and putting on a brown belt. I went into my en-suite bathroom and took my hair down. It wasn't too wavy but I gave it a quick straighten, just to get rid of the wavy, stray bits that never sit right. I turned off my straightener, brushed my teeth and I grabbed out my makeup bag and put on some eyeliner and mascara, a small amount of foundation and just some lip balm, to make my lips soft but also to add just a bit of colour, so they didn't look so pale. I looked in the mirror once more and headed downstairs to watch some tv, it ended up being spongebob, seeing its a Saturday morning, kids shows is all thats generally on.