Chapter five.

Chapter 5

Elea's POV

I was upstairs for a while, I couldn't be bothered to have a shower, so I just got dressed. Why can't I just explain what's wrong? I always have to shut people out and I don't mean to. I love my brothers and James and Skip and I trust them with me life but I don't know, I just find it hard to tell them stuff like this. I guess I'm worried they'll judge me, even though I know they wouldn't. Maybe I'm ashamed. I don't really know anymore. Knowing that my 'boyfriend' would treat me like that and turn so many people against me hurts so much but my brothers don't know any different, they think I'm just my normal happy self with all the friends in the world. Jai and Luke don't even know what it's like at school, I barely see them. I wish I would just tell them everything. I wish I would stop shutting people out but most of all, I just wish I had my mum. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock at the bathroom door.

I opened up the door and saw Jai standing there.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"I just come up here to see that your alright because you've been up here for ages. I thought you'd drowned or something." He laughed "Have you even had a shower yet?" He asked.

"No I haven't actually. I'm not gonna have a shower, I just said that to get away from you guys. I was just coming up here to get changed and ready but I knew if I said I was going to have a shower, you lot might leave me alone for a few minutes." I looked at Jai.

"You mean, so Beau would leave you alone for a few minutes?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I guess." I looked away from Jai.

He just sighed. "He's only trying to help, you know. We are all only trying to help."

"I know and I love you guys so much for that."

Jai pulled me into a hug. "I'm always here for you, just remember that. We've always got your back."

"I know and I'm sorry. I appreciate everything you guys do for me!" And I just hugged him back even tighter.

I promised Jai that we would have a talk later and I would tell him everything, I think I needed to but I knew now that I had to, I mean it's Jai, he'd make sure I told him now that I'd promised. I finished getting ready and headed back downstairs where Luke, Jai and Beau were sitting in the kitchen.

"Where's James and Skip?" I asked. "They went home. They'll be back later on or tomorrow or something. They both had some family stuff to do, so it's just us for the rest of the day." Beau answered.

"So, whatcha wanna do?" Luke smiled.

"Don't know, aren't I supposed to still be 'sick', so I don't have to go to school tomorrow?" I laughed.

"Nah, you need an education El." Jai winked at me.

"Whatever dick head." I picked up the closet thing to me, a pen and through it at him.

"Really, a pen? Come on Eleanor what is this?" Jai laughed.

"Eleanor? Really. Your going to fucking die Jaidon." I yelled back at him.

"You'll really wish you didn't say that. Eleanor Elise Brooks." Jai glared at me.

"Whatcha gonna do Jaidon Domenic?" I looked at him.

"Oh shit, full names have been used, someone's going down." Luke mocked us.

"Oh my god, what the hell is that?" Jai yelled and pointed behind me. Me being the stupid and gullible person I am, looked.

"Idiot." Jai laughed as he came running at me, full speed and pulling me into a headlock.

"Jaaaaaai." I whined. "Let me go."