❦Chapter 5: New Encounters

A/N: EYOOOO... Aot really made my heart go 💔.

LIKE I CANNOT- I'VE BEEN CRYING FOR A WHOLE DAY AND I CANT EVEN GO THROUGH ONE CONVERSATION WITHOUT BURSTING INTO TEARS FOR NO REASON AT ALL...

Anyways I really hope you enjoyed this story cuz i just- ✨speechless✨. I became so empty but I forced myself to write this since, this book just had 20 reads on the first few chapters 🙂✋HAHAJDIEBDJKWOSNSN

Enjoy~♀️✌️

----------

My alarm clock rang before my ears so loudly, making me fall down my bed. "WHA-Oh my god it's just you! I thought there was a fire or something..." Anyways, standing up from the floor, I just remembered I have class today.

I got accepted into UA High, and would be starting my 2nd year in the class of 2-A. I felt excitement rush through me and I immediately started to get ready.

"Y/n?! OI!! I WAS GOING TO SHOWER FIRST!"

I went past Riu swiftly, avoiding his unnecessary mumbles and rants outside the bathroom door.

After I finished my bath, he confronted me with his cold eyes. "The fuck?! Couldn't you have said something other than ignoring me and JUST WENT INSIDE??!" He pushed me aside and went inside the bathroom. "Don't be so salty Riu!! YOU'RE NOT THE ONE WHO'S GOING TO UA AREN'T YOU??!"

"SHUT UP AND STOP TEASING ME ABOUT THAT! I DON'T CARE IF I DIDN'T QUALIFY FOR THAT SHITTY SCHOOL."

I win again.

I smirked to myself before getting into the uniform I prepared last night. It was their standard gray and teal uniform, and I admired myself wearing it in front of the mirror. Auntie went by me and complimented how good the uniform looked on me as well. "Thanks auntie!" I shouted.

I prepared my lunch, and ate breakfast before taking my f/c bag with me. "Have a great day in school sweetheart!" She said, as I walked farther away from our apartment and went down the building.

"Today is the day. I'm going to finally make new friends! And continue my studies at a prestigious school.. I really am lucky."

I said to basically nobody, walking down the streets straight to the train station.

---------- Time skip~ ┌(・。・)┘♪

"Ew.. that's who mineta is?? CAN WE POSSIBLY THROW A LIVING BODY TO THE TRASH CANS WITHOUT BEING ARRESTED PLEASE??!!"

A bubbly, female voice shouted inside the classroom. Definitely a voice I recognize. "Pssh.. don't worry Mina, the body doesn't have to be alive." A girl with short purple hair chuckled and winked right back at her.

"What the-"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE DEKU!! I'M GONNA WIN THIS TIME!"

Another loud voice echoed throughout the room gaining attention from almost everyone. "C'mon bakubro.. you lost twice at this game already, give Midoriya a break." A boy with spiky red hair gave him a pat on his shoulders which kind of made him mad..

He looked like he was going to explode anytime soon and I really wasn't prepared to any of that. So, I decided to sit somewhere else in the room.

"You guys are really brats aren't yo- eh?"

He has arrived.. that new girl better sprint, fast! Everyone then sat quiet as if there wasn't chaos happening here merely 2 seconds ago while I was left confused. The man who was by the door had black hair and baggy clothes, tired eyes with a bothered expression. "You're the new girl huh?"