❦Chapter 7: A person I already knew

---------- [ Paparazzi's POV: ]

They ran and ran until eventually they had a hard time breathing properly. "WHERE IS HE?!" They shouted in chaos trying to think of ways on where he went.

"It's that stupid girl's fault we lost him!"

"I WAS FUCKING DRIVING!! WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO DO?! RUN YOU OVER WITH MY GODDAMN CAR??!"

A middle-aged woman in exclaimed not so far off in the distance while the paparazzi could only groan in agony. Their legs were screaming, they were barely taking in any oxygen, and they lost sight of their idol.

"Whatever. Fighting with that old lady won't do us any better anyway. It's not like she can summon Todoroki over here right before our eyes." A girl with braided hair and hazel brown eyes said, putting down her notebook aside. The notebook she was hoping Todoroki to sign in.

"GUys gUYS!! A MAN FROM A THRIFT STORE NEARBY SAID HE HAD SEEN HIM AND SAID HE'S RIGHT BY THAT MAID CAFE OVER THERE!"

"Pshh.. do you really believe in crappy security guards Jona? You're so gullible. He's probably just messing with you."

"And what if he's right Yukumi!!? We might miss a chance on seeing our idol! Just think about it. We have to take all risks and chances!!"

She only rolled her eyes at her own brother before agreeing with a bitter expression. "Fine.. we'll go check it out. But if this doesn't work and you just wasted our time, I'm really going to be REALLY pissed off at you Jona!"

---------- [ Y/n's POV: ]

"Wait- you know me?!"

My mouth opened in a gape with a curious look. He stayed silent for a while, his face still having the same expression as before. "N-no.. I don't." He stuttered, making me curious even more.

"You called me by my first name! Only my co-workers and friends call me that. You're more than just my costumer aren't you?"

Clutching my serving tray even tighter, I shivered a bit on my frozen place. He knows me! Nobody must ever know that I work in a maid cafe.. Well except for Mina. Unlike her, I'm a more socially awkward person and conversations would be more awkward if anyone finds out in school about my job.

He put his chopsticks down, and looked straight back at me. "Yeah.. sorry for lying Y/n, I am person you know."

I knew it! So he does know me! I took a heavy sigh, before lowering my serving try that was covering my face. "So.. you're from  school?"

"Yup."

"We're friends in school?"

"Kind of."

"Did you come by here on purpose or by accident?"

"Kind of."

"What do you mean kind of? That doesn't make sense!" My tone loudened, and some people glared at me across the tables for my noise. I apologized to them and excused myself for embarrassing me, and.. the guy from earlier.

"I.. don't really want to talk about since, it's kind of embarrassing... And there's a lot of people around." His gaze averted from mine, but I was still confused. He didn't come by on purpose but he also didn't come by, by accident. Yeah that's confusing.

I sighed in response, before looking towards the other tables waiting to be served. Some people were waiting, and I could tell that some of them were getting impatient.

"I think we should talk about this later.. I still have a shift to finish." I said, worriedly looking at the costumers AND the bathroom. Gosh, thanks for adding more into my load Mina.