Little Announcement!

Hi there. 🌝

Now, before we even start, if you wanted to continue the story, just skip this chapter. This isn't- well it's partially related to the book, but mainly just tinsy, weensy, reminders.

So go ahead if you like. 🤡

Anyways! Hello, welcome, humans, aliens, whatever kind of living object you are. Now first off, if ever you have noticed, ( maybe not lol ) I CHANGED MY WHOLE ACCOUNT!! (ʘᴗʘ✿)

Yep, If you're new here and you didn't know what my past account looked like, I was called "Murderous_Tododuck" and had a picture of Todoroki ( mostly meme related LMAO ) as my profile. My whole account was basically made for fun, obviously, and wouldn't have expected that I would be writing fanfictions today.

The reason why I changed it.. Honestly even myself don't know why.

I just felt like if I wanted to write fanfictions, maybe I should look more professional idk.

Ok lol I'm starting to get off topic.

Anyways- I think it's time to actually move on to the part where it's actually related to the book. Now my chapters usually hold 1500+ words each. ( except for the ones that I'm lazy to write anything in AKA the chapters that's basically trash ) I wanted to change things a bit, maybe for the better, maybe for the worse, I don't know, that's why I'm asking you guys.

Should I make my chapters longer?

If ever you guys want to make my chapters longer, I can bare with that. 2000+ words per chapter? No biggie! The only problem with long chapters is that it can also take longer for me to publish each and every one of it. Listen, I'm not a person who have the most time of the world.

I'm a pretty busy person in personal and wattpad, well unfortunately, isn't my top priority right now.

I also wanted to hear some feedbacks about my chapters, and boy am I so glad to atleast have one daily supporter everyday. 😂

Thanks for reading my book, love! I appreciate your support

Thanks for reading my book, love! I appreciate your support. 🥰

Oh! And I also wanted to ask if I should change the book's cover right now. I know I've changed it way too many times already, but I just feel it's not enough.. 😂🙅🐢

Thanks for reading and happy 100+ reads besties!! I hope to see you in the next chapter, bye~!