❦Chapter 3: New Job

---------- [ Riu's POV: ]

"RIU!! CAN YOU WAKE UP Y/N FOR ME PLEASE?!"

"WHAT??! WHY DON'T YOU DO IT? I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT LAZY ASS."

"OI! DON'T SAY THAT!! Y/N WORKS HARDER MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER WORK IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFETIME. JUST GO WAKE HER UP!"

I groaned out of my bed, annoyed. I heard Y/n cry herself to sleep last night. So I didn't really wanna bother her now. But since mom didn't know, I just have to follow her annoying orders. "Hey dipshit! Wake up!"

"Leave me alone, shitty head." She covered herself in her blanket making me yank it from her. "Don't you have work or something?! Mom has been nagging me all morning and it's all because you can't get your ass up to the kitchen!"

"FINE. THERE IDIOT, HAPPY NOW??!"

"YES."

She angrily stomped over to the kitchen and left some unnecessary mumbles for me to hear. I sighed, happy that she's now gone and I could finally sleep in peace in my bedroom.

---------- [ Y/n's POV: ]

Riu is so annoying. Couldn't he see I was really sleepy?! I should've not cried all night and should've tried sleeping but, it's 6 AM for fuck's sake! "Yes auntie? Riu told me I was needed." I told Kayama-san who was placing plates on the table.

"Ah yes sweetheart! Your job starts in 30 minutes. I forgot to tell you about early shifts.."

"What?!" I panicked in the midst of my thoughts. Shit! I'm going to be late for sure!! "Why don't you eat up first? I don't want you to be going there in an empty stomach."

"U-uh.. sure." I gulped down my nervousness and tried calming myself down. It's fine, Y/n. You worry about things too much, you stupid bitch.

"Oh by the way! I'm going to head out for work first. I already texted you where the cafe is and all you have to do is go to a train to get there. My supervisor needs me in her office, so I need to leave."

I chewed my food, and nodded my head since there were still some food in my mouth. By the time I finally swallowed the last of my food and finished my breakfast, she have already went out the door and left. I then looked at my phone to see what time it was, and I certainly needed to hurry.

I rushed passed to the bathroom, and took a bath in the quickest way possible. After I finished, I dried my hair, and tied it into a bun. Putting on my jeans and shirt, I was set off for work.

"RIU!! WATCH THE APARTMENT WHILE ME AND MOM ARE GONE FOR WORK, OKAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT??!"

"YES FUCKING IDIOT!"

He answered back to me to which I sighed in relief right after. Me and him have a different way of communicating, since we basically think of each other as enemies. And oddly, it still works out in the end. "He's one heck of a cousin..." I mumbled.

The address Kayama-san sent me needed a train to get there.. but if I run fast enough to the train station I'm sure I'll make it. I tried sprinting towards the station, but ended up running out of air midway.

"I...need, to- get there.. AAAAH-"

I shouted, bumping into someone and fell down with a big thump. "Oh my god- I'M SO SORRY!"

The person who I bumped into, kind of resembled a blonde pomeranian with his type of hair and his scarlet red eyes that looked.. quite mad. "I'm- so sorry sir.. I was in a hurry- Let me help you-" He swatted my arm away and glared at me once again.